OverviewSee the beautiful countryside surrounding Dunedin when your cruise ship is in port, on a small-group tour of the Otago Peninsula. This scenic tour takes you to lookouts for panoramic views over the countryside and coast, and reveals the relaxed seaside villages surrounding Dunedin. See sea lions basking in the sun on one of the regions most scenic beaches, and enjoy the personalized attention on this small-group shore excursion, with numbers limited to 19 people.
Know More about this tour
Returning to your coach, continue to a lookout over the Otago Peninsula. Admire the views of sea and coast, including Cape Saunders, one of only two landmarks logged by Captain James Cook in the 18th century as he traveled around New Zealand.
From there, travel along the the gravel roads to Portobello, and stop to admire the leafy residential suburb of Dunedin, overlooking the Dunedin Harbor. You will be given several opportunities to get out of the bus and admire the views. This tour takes you to the finest lookouts Dunedine and Otago has to offer.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Dunedin port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Dunedin Shore Excursion: Small-Group Tour Of Dunedin And The Otago Peninsula
- Small-group tour
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Exclusions for Dunedin Shore Excursion: Small-Group Tour Of Dunedin And The Otago Peninsula
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Viewing of wildlife is not guaranteed
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
A moderate amount of walking is involved as well as uneven surfaces
Viewing of wildlife is not guaranteed
Please wear comfortable clothing, sun protection and closed-toe shoes, suitable for walking
Departure time may change depending on cruise ship schedule
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.