Dunsborough Canoe Tour Including Lunch - Margaret River
OverviewThis tour is the best thing to do in Margaret river! Margaret River Canoe/ Kayak Tour on the scenic river. Enjoy food, wine, forest, outdoors, and lots of great things to do on the Margaret river day trip for families, individuals or travellers of all ages.Included is a walk,swim or paddle and spectacular lunch, with an exotic selection of tastes from all over Western Australia, together with locally made pestos, chutneys, dips and baked breads. Kangaroo, tender and tasty, emu with wild nut pesto, and wild turkey topped with rosella chutney as well as crocodile are all on the menu. Enjoy 20 unique native tastings!
Know More about this tourBest thing to do in Margaret River. Canoeing Kayaking on the scenic Margaret River! We will meet you at Margaret River mouth, Prevelly Beach at 9.45am.
At the river mouth, enjoy exhilarating views off Surfers Point and the river meeting the ocean. Equipment and canoe instruction is professionally provided for all ability levels.
At 10:15am you will depart into the river valley, past cliffs, caves, pioneer and aboriginal sites, by 2-5 seater canoes. As no motor craft are permitted on the river, the healthy native eco system with rare public access, boasts clean, clear water, Australian wildlife, unique forests and tranquil waters. Enjoy great wild food, Canoeing and the great out doors!
Lunch is served and wild foods fully explained by 1pm. Paddle upstream past forested kangaroo habitats and learn the history of the first native inhabitants and the trials of the famous Bussell family of Busselton.
There are ample unique photo opportunities while you enjoy a day of fun in the sun. Meander home or race for the Margaret River wine, and be back at Surfers Beach by 2pm.
Inclusions for Dunsborough Canoe Tour Including Lunch
- Local guide
- All Equipment
Exclusions for Dunsborough Canoe Tour Including Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Margaret River Gin Discovery Tour
- Brown Hill Winemaker's Walk
- private customised margaret wine tour for upto 7 people
- Margaret River Canoe Tour Including Lunch
- Margaret River Private Surf Lesson
- Margaret River Coastal and Wildlife Eco Trip from Busselton or Dunsborough
- Evening Woylie Encounter from Busselton or Dunsborough