Take a step back into the past joining this fascinating guided tour to the ancient workshop of the Cathedral. Discover the place where the greatest artists of the past worked and where Michelangelo himself carved the world famous statue of David. The laboratory is still in use today and many craftsmen dedicate their passion and professionalism to preserve and restore the Duomo Complex priceless heritage, using the same tools and techniques of the tradition. The tour includes also an introductive lesson about the traditional creation and restoration of the mosaics as well as a visit to the Baptistery and the Cathedral of Santa Maria Del Fiore in order to appreciate the works of art in their original context. Don't miss to use your 24 hours ticket to explore the rest of the Duomo Complex's wonders: the Brunelleschi's Dome, the Giotto's Bell Tower and the Opera del Duomo museum!
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
- Opera del Duomo museum
- Cathedral of Santa Maria Del Fiore
- Duomo Complex's wonders
Know More about this tour
- Guided tour to the ancient workshop of the Cathedral.
- If the tour is cancelled between 0 hours to 48 hours before the tour starts, 100% cancellation charges applicable.
- If the tour is cancelled between 2 days or more before the start date, no cancellation charges applicable.
- No show 100% Cancellation charges applicable.
You Might Also Like
- Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse with Local Market Tour from Florence
- Cinque Terre Day Trip with Transport from Florence
- Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip from Florence
- Skip the Line: Florence Accademia Gallery Tickets
- Cinque Terre Semi-Private Day Trip from Florence
- Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Chianti Wine Tasting Tour from Florence
- La Spezia Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip to Florence and Pisa
- Siena with Palios Contrada, San Gimignano and Chianti, Day Trip from Florence with Wines and Food Tasting