WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Depart to the Cosmopolitan city of Durban and travel islands to Pietermaritzburg,the administrative capital of the kwaZulu Natal Province.Enjoy the brief city Tour and take in the significance of this high character city and it's captivating past.The Mahadma Ghandi statue is visited outside the Colonial Building.Continue the Journey through the Midlands to Hiwick and the site where Nelson Mandela was Captured in 1962.
The Natal Midlands is a Beautiful region filled with stretches of farmlands,charming little Towns,a wonderful arts and craft route and picture square,scenery bordering on the sublime.Go back to the Hotel&enjoy some Leisure before Dinner.
Today is dedicated to enjoying the magnificent Scenary on offer in Drakensburg,as well as discovering in cultural Significance of this UNESCO world Heritage site,The Ukhahlamba Drakensburg Park.At the Giant's Castle,enjoy a 45_Minutes walk to the Main caves for a short Tour and interpretation of the San paintings and artificial on display in the museum.After the Son experience,you then go and spend the remainder of the afternoon,enjoying the facilities on offer at the hotel.
Spend a day at Swaziland to lean about the Zulu Culture directly from the Zulu People themselves,who Live the history and their Heritage at the Famous Zulu Land.
Visit Traditional Zulu Kraal&village then enjoy the typical Zulu Dish for lunch,then sit back and enjoy their Dance Moves.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Days
Departure Details :
- Return Details :
OverviewHIGHLIGHTS This Tour is meant for you stop that you can cover the best that KwaZuluNatal has to offer_The Drakensburg Mountain,Battlefields and the ZuluLand It is a Tour which brings together the magnificent scenery,both historical and natural heritage of this Province. Small group ensures Personal Service Informative friendly and professional Guide Multi_Day Trip See some of the Native WildLife in their Natural Environment Highlights of this Tour include the Natal Midlands,UNESCO World heritage site,the Drakensburg and St Lucia wetlands.the world Ren_owned Battlefields of the Anglo Zulu and Boer War and the Zulu Cultural Village.
- 2 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Blue Badge guide
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know More about this tour
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Picnic Gondola Boat Ride at Durban Point Waterfront Canal
- Mindgame Escape - Escape Houdini's Basement
- Sani Pass and Lesotho Tours with professional guide
- One-Way Hop-on Hop-off Bus from Durban to Cape Town
- 7-Day Pass Hop-on Hop-off Baz Bus Travel Pass -Durban Departure
- 14-Day Pass Hop-on Hop-off Baz Bus Travel Pass -Durban Departure
- 21-Day Pass Hop-on Hop-off Baz Bus Travel Pass-Durban departure