Durres And Tirana Day TripWrite a Review
OverviewDiscover the ancient city of Durres which is the second largest city in Albania and Tirana, the capital of Albania.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tour
Begin your tour by driving towards the city of Durres. You will be transferred 33 Km west of Tirana. Durres, otherwise known as antique Dyrrachium, due to its geographic and climatic position took a strategic place on the eastern shores of the Adriatic and in the region of southern Illyria. The tour of the Durres Old Town will include the ruins of the town forum, roman baths, city center, town hall, Roman Amphitheater, byzantine walls, Venetian tower and archaeological museum with a panoramic display of discoveries and urban planning of this once important city.
After the tour continue your trip back to Tirana. City tour of Tirana. You shall explore the capital city of Albania including some of the historical highlights as the city center, Skanderbeg Statue, Et’hem Bay Mosque, Clock Tower, Italian buildings of the Governmental Institutions and the ex-communist buildings painted with vibrant colors and the expansion of the city.
End of service.
Inclusions for Durres And Tirana Day Trip
- Transport with a/c vehicle
- City Tour of Durres and Tirana
- Driver/ Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees in mentioned monuments and museums.
Exclusions for Durres And Tirana Day Trip
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.