Durres Full Day Tour - TiranaWrite a Review
OverviewYour 5/6-hour tour starts in the morning with a meeting of the tourists at the agreed point of collection. The tour will be on foot with an accompanying guide in both Italian and English. There will be a visit to the National Archaeological Museum and the Roman amphitheater, and a visit of citys landmarks (the Venetian Tower and Walls, the Town Hall Square, the villa of King Zog and its landscape, the bazaar and the fruit market, and vegetables, the Promenade of the rink etc ...)
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tour
Start your tour at 9 am with a pick-up from your hotel. Your driver will take you to your drop-off location to meet your guide and begin your guided walk through the city. Visit the National Archaeological Museum and the Roman Amphitheater first before checking out everything else the city has to offer.
Your guide will walk you through museum and the city’s incredible landmarks like the Venetian Tower and Walls, the Town Hall Square, the villa of King Zog and its landscape, the bazaar and the fruit market, and the Promenade, all while explaining the historical significance of each. Spend some time looking over the fruit and vegetables at the market or find some one-of-a-kind souvenirs to take back home at the bazaar. In the middle of your walking tour, you may take an optional lunch break to purchase some great traditional cuisine.
Once you’ve completed your day of touring, walking, and learning about the famous historical and cultural landmarks, your driver will pick up you and take you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Durres Full Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels located in Durres)
- Port pickup and drop-off (Durres)
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Durres Full Day Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
A min.of 4 people per booking is required.
This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.