Dust Devil Helicopter Tour From Sedona
OverviewSedona has a rich, ancient history well beyond the bustling downtown area. See spires, mesas and deep secluded canyons that form the rugged landscape surrounding Sedona. Explore these canyons and 700 year old cliff dwellings from the air without even leaving a footprint. Duration 2025 min.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Scenic air tour
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourOf all the magical adventures to embark on in Sedona, a helicopter flight over the Anasazi cliff dwellings is one for the books. This 20 minute aerial tour takes you over the 700 year-old structure, which was home to the Anasazi peoples from around 1250 to 1300 AD. After 1300, they mysteriously disappeared but their homes, carved deep into the stone walls, remain as a haunting monument to the once thriving community. Be awed as your helicopter swoops close to the dwellings and keep your camera handy to capture all the fascinating details.
Enjoy the helicopter tour in the Sedona desert. Soar toward Devils Bridge, a natural rock formation connecting two towering cliffs. Continue to Secret Canyon and observe the famous hiking trails from above. Spot all the wildlife as you ascend onto the Mogollon Rim. Move through Boynton Canyon and approach the dwellings. Be amazed at the entire ancient town carved into the cliff side. Then we head back to the start point.
The desert heat and heavy foot traffic can often detract from a ground-level exploration of this site. By seeing it all from a helicopter, youll enjoy crowd-free, unobstructed views without breaking a sweat.
Inclusions for Dust Devil Helicopter Tour From Sedona
- Bottled water
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Dust Devil Helicopter Tour From Sedona
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Maximum weight is 280 pounds per seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- THE FLAVORS OF HISTORIC JEROME WINE TOUR
- THE TERRIOR OF THE VERDE VALLEY WINE TRAIL EXPERIENCE
- Alcantara Estate Vineyards Tasting Experience
- A MULTI-VINEYARD AND WINERY EXPERIENCE
- WINE FOOD SPIRITS AND SHOPPING IN OLD TOWN COTTONWOOD EXPERIENCE
- A MULTI-VINEYARD AND WINERY TOUR
- Full Day: Grand Canyon Complete Tour from Sedona or Flagstaff
- Grand Canyon and Navajo Indian Reservation