E-Bike Rental In Rome
OverviewExplore Rome like never before. Try the new and eco-friendly electric bicycle. Stop directly in front of your favorite places and effortlessly discover the beauty of exploring the city and stop in front of the monuments you want. Driving the new e-bike is simple, plus you can choose three different speeds to enjoy the city as you like. Enjoy roaming the city in complete freedom and without traffic problems.
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
Know More about this tour
Select a 6- or 12-hour rental, and then pick up your e-bike from the shop in central Rome. Pay your deposit, show your ID, and then set off to explore. Your bike is able to go at three different speeds, so how much you see of the city, and where you go is up to you.
Take advantage of the electric power to glide up Aventine Hill, and then meander down into Ancient Rome to cycle near the Colosseum. Visit Piazza di Spagna and Piazza Navona, and hop off at the Trevi Fountain to throw in a coin for good luck.
Your bike rental includes a security lock, helmet, and a map of Rome to help you explore. When your rental period comes to an end, simply return your bike to the start point.
Inclusions for E-Bike Rental In Rome
- Use of helmet and bike
Exclusions for E-Bike Rental In Rome
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for very young children
Passport name, number, expiry, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Valid ID (e.g. a passport) and a cash or credit card deposit of 100 EUR is required for this rental; the deposit is refunded when the bike is returned
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- 3-Day Italy Trip: Naples, Pompeii and Amalfi
- Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Roman Countryside
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Civitavecchia Cruise Port to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Florence Day Trip from Rome by High-Speed Train
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Rome Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Vespa 125cc Rental Rome