Starting the tour towards Berchtesgadener Land mountain. Obersalzberg. Visit the area of Hitler's secound headquarter. Changing into the bus up to Eagle's Nest. Time for walk at the Kehlstein rock. Then we visit the city of Berchtesgaden, time for lunch and shopping. Afternoon we drive to Hellbrunn Palace and Mirabell. Walking tour of Salzburg with Getreidegasse, Mozart's birthplace, Festival houses, Saint Peter, Cathedral and Residence. Tour can end in down town or at train station, hotel in Salzburg, Freilassing or Berchtesgaden.
- Group Tour
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 9 Hrs
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
OverviewThe tour is the perfect way to explore the city of Salzburg and see some of the most famous attractions in the city. The tour includes a visit to the Eagle’s Nest in Berchtesgaden and also a full tour of the city. The trip makes sure you do not miss out on any destination.
- Day tour to the Eagle's Nest in Berchtesgaden and city tour in Salzburg.
- This tour is ideal if you want to combine 2 highlights.
- The tour goes first up to the Obersalzberg Mountain to see where Hitler's second headquarter was.
- We visit the Eagle's Nest itself and the city of Berchtesgaden.
- In the afternoon we combine the city tour with driving and walking in the world culture heritage city.
- It shows you old town as well as new town and the palace Hellbrunn.
- The tour includes sights and story of the Sound of Music and Mozart.
- You can come by train all the way to Salzburg, Berchtesgaden or Freilassing.
Know More about this tour
- Transportation as a Driver guide, gas, toll, insuarance.
- The lift and busride to Eagle's Nest.
- Estimated Local Cash Needed:
About 16.- Euros for the bus and lift to Eagle's Nest.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 59 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 59 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dinner Experience at Salzburg Fortress and Mozart Concert in Salzburg
- Dinner and Mozart at Salzburg Fortress with River Cruise
- Salzburg Super Saver: Original Sound of Music and Salt Mines Day Trip
- Original Sound of Music Private Tour
- Hallstatt Tour from Salzburg
- Schloss Mirabell Classical Music Concert in Salzburg
- Original Sound of Music and Historical Walking Tour Combo
- Private Tour: Hallstatt Tour from Salzburg