Early Access Vatican Tour - Rome
OverviewThis 3 hour tour is perfect for those who wish to visit the Vatican as part of a friendly small group, away from the daily crowds. With your expert guide, you will enter the museums before the opening to the general public and visit the highlights of the Vatican museums and the Sistine chapel before enjoying priviliged, skip-the-line entrance to St Peter's Basilica. The Vatican City is jam-packed with an overwhelming number of mind-blowing works of art. Your guide will ensure you don't miss any of the must-sees! The whole group will marvel at Michelangelo's world-renowned Sistine Chapel, enjoying the luxury of being inside with a limited number of people thanks to the special early entrance. Your tour will end in the awe-inspiring St Peter's Basilica, where you can remain after the tour to fully appreciate the beauty of this sacred site.
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourYou will meet with your guide and the rest of your group (maximum 22 people) near to the entrance to the Vatican museums, where you will be issued with headsets to ensure you can better hear your guide during the tour. The group will then enter Vatican City, bypassing the ticket line of those already waiting to enter the museums at 9am when the doors open to the general public! Your group will be guided through the many stunning galleries, making stops at all the must-see works of art. The whole group will be captivated by the rich history of the art-work and the Vatican itself, reccounted by your expert guide in a way that is engaging and relatable for every participant. After you have explored the Vatican galleries you will enter the 'piece de resistance' of the museums- Michelangelo's breath-taking Sistine Chapel. A once-in-a-lifetime experience, with the help of your guide you will be able to fully appreciate the incredible genius of Michelangelo. Finally, your group will be accompanied from the Sistine chapel by your guide through a special, reserved passageway, skipping the line to St Peter's Basilica. Your tour will finish here, so you can spend as long as you wish in the basilica and St Peter's square. Do not miss this exclusive opportunity to beat the crowds at the Vatican museums!
Inclusions for Early Access Vatican Tour
- Entrance fees
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small-group tour
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Early Access Vatican Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
St Peter's Basilica is a church and as such the Vatican can decide to close it for religious functions without any notice. We are not responsible for unexpected closure of the Basilica. When the Basilica of St. Peter is closed for religious functions, you will spend longer time in the Vatican galleries with your guide.
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
For booking with kids, kindly bring with you a copy of the ID or passport otherwise the kid tickets cannot be provided and the new ticket should be paid directly on site.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience