Early Bird Base Flying Experience In BerlinWrite a Review
Be brought to the limits of your capacity and enjoy the feeling of flying before the crowds with this Early Bird Base Flying experience in Berlin. Fly within the first hour of the day and enjoy a unique experience in Europe -- the ultimate adrenaline-highlight in Berlin!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- All necessary equipment included
- Instant Confirmation
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
Base Flying means that you fly - roped up on a special construction - almost 125 meters from the roof of the hotel Park Inn Berlin-Alexanderplatz. You nearly reach free fall speed and are decelerated automatically not until the last second. While you are diving into the depth your adrenaline level rockets in unexpected heights.Required physical fitness and age:
- Minimum age 16 years (Declaration of consent required until 18 years)
- Body weight between 50 kg and 110 kg
- Normal physical health and capacity
Before your flight you are going to sign a declaration, that you can cope with the physical requirements and that you don't suffer from certain illnesses (e.g. eye illness, damages in the loco-motors system).
"Base Flying" means that a special grid winch system sends you perpendicular down to earth within seconds. Being equipped with a climbing harness, you will be brought into position in a construction of steel ropes, which run parallel from the roof towards the ground. As soon as a staff member triggers the steering mechanism, the Base-Flyer swooshes down in a controlled manner. Originally used in the field of stunts, this idea has been made suitable for the public.
Registration and introduction/instructions will last around 60 minutes. The Base Flight is conducted in all weather conditions, except during thunderstorms and lightning. It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes and shoes with flat soles and free ankles. Spectators are always very welcome to watch the participant’s flight right from the Alexanderplatz.
Inclusions for Early Bird Base Flying Experience In Berlin
- Early Bird flight
- Base Flying from 125m
Exclusions for Early Bird Base Flying Experience In Berlin
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 16 years
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking: Minimum weight is 50kg / Maximum weight is 110kg
Availability cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of availability
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Waiting time must be planned
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.