Early Bird Great Wall Trip Including Chinese Breakfast From Beijing
OverviewHeading to the Great Wall at Mutianyu section in the early morning to beat the crowds and get better pictures. A traditional Chinese breakfast will be served on the way to the Great Wall before your hiking.
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up by your friendly English speaking driver at 6:30.a.m in your hotel lobby.
About one hour driving, reach to Qiaozi, a small town on the way to Mutianyu Great Wall, where you will have a Chinese style breakfast, including millet gruel, rice gruel, soybean milk, steam dumpling, boiled dumpling, fried bread stick. Your driver will help you to order what you like. After enjoy your breakfast (about 30 minutes), continue to the Great Wall. You will get there around 8:30.a.m.
Once you are there, Your driver is able to assist you with purchase of the entrance tickets, shuttle bus ride, cable car or toboggan tickets as well as show you how to climb the Great Wall, where to wait for you.You have your own choice to choose the cable car up and down or slide down by toboggan.
After few hours exploring the Great Wall by yourself, meet your driver where you agreement and transfer back to the hotel or drop you off somewhere you like.
Inclusions for Early Bird Great Wall Trip Including Chinese Breakfast From Beijing
- Entrance fees
- English speaking driver
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Chinese Breakfast
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Early Bird Great Wall Trip Including Chinese Breakfast From Beijing
- Gratuities (recommended)
- cable car/toboggan tickets for the Great Wall
- Tour Guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Hour Private Night Tour: Beijing Foodie Experience
- Private Transfer: Beijing Railway Station to Airport
- Beijing Private Transfer: Beijing Airport to Railway station
- Beijing Opera Show at Liyuan Theater with Transfer
- Small Group Day tour From Jiankou To Mutianyu Great Wall
- Private Day Tour: Greatwall Challenge At Jiankou
- Private Hiking Day Tour: Yanqing Badaling Incomplete Great Wall
- Private Jinshanling to Simatai West Great Wall Hiking Tour from Beijing