Early Bird Phi Phi Island Speed Boat Tour By Sea Eagle From Krabi
OverviewVisit the hot spots of Phi Phi Islands on a sunrise tour leaving Krabi in the early morning. Beat the crowds at Maya Bay and experience The Beach less crowded with premium snorkeling and lunch in a beachfront restaurant at the private beach of Ao Por.
Know More about this tourDo you want to see the world famous Maya Bay without the masses of tourists? Then join the Sea Eagle speed boat tour with a limited amount of seats available and head out early in the morning!
A minibus will collect you from the hotel in Krabi, which may mean setting out as early as 6am. Check in with the Sea Eagle crew at Nopparat Thara Pier and enjoy some snacks. Depart at 7am with our comfortable speed boat with up to 30 seats and cruise over to Maya Bay which is famous from the movie The Beach. On the way we will pickup guests from Railay Beach.
We are often the first boat to arrive on this beautiful beach. Around 10am is when the majority of other tours start to reach Maya Bay. You have the perfect lighting with the sun coming up and the rays beaming down onto the soft white sands. This may be your only opportunity to have a slice of this picturesque beach to yourself.
You will also have the chance to snorkel in the crystal clear waters of Pileh Lagoon. Learn the history behind the Viking Cave, and see the Monkeys having their breakfast down on the beaches! We have you covered with snorkeling gear, flippers and drinking water.
Continue to Koh Phi Phi Don where you can take a stroll along the island path of Ton Sai. At midday, we will anchor at Ao Por, a private beach where you will enjoy a Thai buffet lunch in the beach front restaurant. Special preferences like vegetarian food have to be ordered prior to departure. You will have time to relax and swim at the tranquil and serene beach.
Head back to the 4 Islands in Krabi and stop at Koh Ya Wa Sam, a secret place which is the perfect spot for snorkeling in brilliant blue waters.
Save yourself 400 THB as we will even pay your National Park entrance fees on this tour! When we return to land you will still have the late afternoon and evening to yourself to enjoy everything else there is to do in Krabi.
- 06:00 - 06:45: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 06:45 - 07:00: Meet the boat crew of Sea Eagle Tour at Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang
- 07:00 - 07:20: Cruise by speed boat to Phi Phi Island with a snack
- 07:15 - 07:20: Pickup guests staying at Railay Beach
- 08:15 - 09:15: Be the first group at Maya Bay
- 09:15 - 10:30: Sightseeing of Phileh Lagoon, Viking Cave & Monkey Beach
- 10:30 - 11:30: Take a stroll along the island path on Koh Phi Phi Don
- 11:30 - 12:30: Enjoy a Thai buffet lunch at the private beach of Ao Por
- 12:30 - 13:10: Cruise back to the 4 Islands in Krabi
- 13:15 - 14:15: Swim & snorkel at a tranquil beach at Koh Ya Wa Sam
- 14:15 - 14:30: Head back to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang
- 14:30 - 15:00: Transfer to the hotel
Inclusions for Early Bird Phi Phi Island Speed Boat Tour By Sea Eagle From Krabi
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water and seasonal fruits
- Thai buffet lunch in a restaurant at a private beach at Ao Por on Koh Phi Phi Don
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jackets
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
Exclusions for Early Bird Phi Phi Island Speed Boat Tour By Sea Eagle From Krabi
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Get enough sleep the night before the trip
Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
Its a good idea to bring a dry bag for your stuff
The speed boat will carry you as close to the beach as possible so you can hop off and on easily
Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat
Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand
This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 2 years or people with back or neck problems
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Long-Tail Boat Charters to the Emerald Cave, Ko Muk including lunch
- STAY REMOTE ON KOH SAMUI-KOH NANG YUAN-KOH TAO 3DAYS 2NIGHT
- Full Day Hong Island Tour by Speed Boat from Krabi
- Full Day Jungle tour With Emerald Pool, Hot Spring and Tiger Temple
- Day Tour to Phi Phi Islands by Speed Boat from Krabi
- Full Day Tour to 4 Islands around Krabi by Speed Boat
- 7 Islands Sunset Tour with Bioluminescent Plankton from Krabi
- Krabi Kho Rok and Kho Haa Island