Do you want to see the world famous Phi Phi Island without the masses of tourists? Then join the Sea Eagle speed boat tour with a limited amount of seats available and head out early in the morning!
A minibus will collect you from the hotel in Krabi, which may mean setting out as early as 6am. Check in with the Sea Eagle crew at Nopparat Thara Pier and enjoy some snacks. Depart at 7am with our comfortable speed boat with up to 30 seats and cruise over to Maya Bay which is famous from the movie The Beach. On the way we will pickup guests from Railay Beach.
We are often the first boat to arrive at Phi Phi Leh. Around 10am is when the majority of other tours start to reach Maya Bay. You have the perfect lighting with the sun coming up and the rays beaming down onto the soft white sands. Please remember that Maya Bay can only be visited during high season!
You will also have the chance to snorkel in the crystal clear waters of Loh Sama Bay and Pileh Lagoon. Learn the history behind the Viking Cave, and see the Monkeys having their breakfast down on the beaches! We have you covered with snorkeling gear, flippers and drinking water.
Continue to Koh Phi Phi Don where you can take a stroll along the island path of Ton Sai. Before midday, you will enjoy a Thai buffet lunch in the restaurant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort. Special preferences like vegetarian food have to be ordered prior to departure.
Do some more snorkeling around Koh Phi Phi Don and relax at the serene beach of Bamboo Island. Head back to the 4 Islands in Krabi and enjoy sightseeing of Chicken Island and the sandbar at Thale Waek, known for its unique beach located between the offshore islands of Koh Kai, Koh Tup, and Koh Mor. The last stop is at Poda Island which is the perfect spot for swimming in brilliant blue waters.
- 06:00 - 06:45: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 06:45 - 07:00: Meet the boat crew at Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang
- 07:00 - 07:20: Cruise by speed boat to Phi Phi Island
- 07:15 - 07:20: Pickup guests staying at Railay Beach
- 08:00 - 09:00: Be the first group at Maya Bay
- 09:00 - 09:30: Snorkel at Loh Sama Bay
- 09:30 - 11:00: Sightseeing of Phi Leh Lagoon, Viking Cave & Monkey Beach
- 11:00 - 12:00: Enjoy lunch in Phi Phi Cliff Beach Restaurant on Phi Phi Don
- 12:00 - 12:30: Take a stroll along the island path
- 12:30 - 13:00: Snorkel at a hidden beach on Koh Phi Phi Don
- 13:00 - 13:30: Swim & relax at Bamboo Island
- 13:30 - 14:00: Cruise back to the 4 Islands in Krabi
- 14:00 - 14:05: Take a photo of Chicken Island
- 14:05 - 14:30: Walk on the sandbar at Thale Waek
- 14:30 - 15:15: Swim at Poda Island
- 15:15 - 15:30: Head back to Nopparat Thara Pier
- 15:30 - 16:00: Transfer to the hotel