You will meet your private driver in the lobby of your hotel in the center of Rome at 7:15 am. Once you reach the Vatican Museums, you will meet your guide and they will begin to explain to you the history of the Vatican. You will enter the museums at 8am, 1 hour before the opening to the general public, where you will find the galleries much less crowded. You will be expertly guided through the Vatican Museums' extensive galleries, learning about the history and art as you go. You will then reach the pearl in the Vatican's collection, Michelangelo's breath-taking Sistine Chapel. Here you will be able to admire its beauty with a limited number of visitors before heading with your guide to St. Peter's Basilica through a special skip-the-line passageway from the Sistine Chapel. Your guide will continue the tour of the Catholic Church's most well-known basilica, pointing out the art and architecture of this spectacular monument. This really is an exclusive way to visit the Vatican and to appreciate all its beauty! The tour ends at St. Peter's Basilica.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
In the lobby of your hotel in the city centre.
Return Details :
St. Peter's Basilica
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewThis 3-hour private tour offers a once-in-a-lifetime experience to enter the Vatican Museums ahead of the opening to the general public. A private, English-speaking driver will pick you up at your hotel in the center of Rome. Together with your professional guide, you will see the Vatican away from the crowds of the day, visiting the highlights of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica.
- Skip the line
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
- Entrance fees (early entrance Vatican tickets)
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
St. Peter's Basilica is a church and, as such, the Vatican can decide to close it for religious functions without any notice. We are not responsible for unexpected closure of the basilica. When the Basilica of St. Peter is closed for religious functions, you will spend a longer time in the Vatican galleries with your guide.
A moderate amount of walking is involved, not recommended for customers with limited mobility.
Not wheelchair accessible
Personal photography is allowed during this tour, except in the Sistine Chapel
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line: Vatican Museums, St Peters, Sistine Chapel, Small-Group Upgrade Option
- Rome Combo: Skip-the-Line Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peters Basilica and Colosseum Walking Tour
- Skip the Line: Ancient Rome and Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour
- Skip the Line: Crypts and Roman Catacombs Small-Group Walking Tour
- Ancient Rome and Colosseum Tour: Underground Chambers and Arena
- Vatican for Kids Private Tour
- Priority First Early Entrance: Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums Ticket
- Rome in a Day: Vatican and Colosseum with Skip the Line