Early Bird Shanghai City Day Tour By Public Transportation With Local Breakfast
OverviewThe variegated and flavorful breakfast in Shanghai is worth your try, merely for the sake of its aura imbued with Shanghainese folksy traits. The following day tour of highlights will present you an all-wave Shanghai covering every key area relating to Shanghai's profile. Getting around hustling Shanghai by public transport is both convenient and efficient for maximum four people (including your guide).
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Breakfast included
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourMeet up your friendly private guide at 8am, and you will be foremosttaken to eat breakfast, take-out or eat-in, as you prefer, with a bunch of options sure to be available.
After the breakfast commences a journey winding all over the downtown. From Yu Garden in Old Town Market through the Bund to French Concession, you will get a big picture of Shanghai's history in a range from five hundred years to one hundred years ago.
The following site is Nanjing Road East Pedestrian Street, China's No.1 commercial street.
At last, you should not miss the People's Square, the political, artistical and geographical center of Shanghai. There, you will visit the Urban Planning Exhibition Center (replaced by Shanghai Municipal History Museum on Mondays) that boasts the largest scale model of Shanghai city.
The tour ends in People's Square. Adequate instructions will surely be given for the next move in your mind.
Inclusions for Early Bird Shanghai City Day Tour By Public Transportation With Local Breakfast
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Public transportation
Exclusions for Early Bird Shanghai City Day Tour By Public Transportation With Local Breakfast
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 3 people per booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shanghai Evening Walking Tour including Street Food Tasting and Huangpu River Cruise
- Private Shanghai Day Tour including Bund Yu Garden French Concession and Jade Buddha Temple
- Private Shanghai PVG Airport Layover Tour
- Private Tour: Early Bird Morning Practise with Sightseeing Tunnel and OTV Tower
- Private Tour: Evening River Cruise with Yu Garden Bazaar Night View with Dinner
- Half-day Shanghai Highlight Tour with Pickup at Hongqiao Railway Station
- Shanghai Yacht Experience on Huangpu River with Refreshments
- Shanghai Night Tour by Bike