OverviewSavor the taste of Shanghais famous xiaolongbao (soup dumplings), taste wanton, breakfast pancakes and more on this sightseeing and shopping tour, small-group walking tour with a knowledgeable local guide. Begin your day with a stroll past local wet market to experience Chinese street breakfast freshly prepared in front of you. Be sure to come hungry on this child-friendly tour.
After that we will visit antique market and fabric market.
- Excellent value for money
- Exclusive to Viator
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourThis is 4 hours waking tour combine with Eating, Shopping and Sightseeing. You have chance to try Shanghai local style street breakfast in tricky alley road and discover local people's life.
You will see Shanghai Top 4 significant breakfast which is flat bread, deep fried twisted dough sticks, sticky rice piece and shanghai style pancake. The owner spends whole life just doing same breakfast for neighbors. You will sit in the alley way just taste breakfast like his neighbors.
Let’s do a bit waking after substantial breakfast. You will see the very traditional Chinese style birds market. Learn rich culture about cricket fight, Chinese bonsai, orioles birds. Visit tea wholesale market and taste three different kind of Chinese tea.
After that your professional tour guide will take you to see the most famous Fabric market in Shanghai center city. There are hundreds and hundreds shops which offer customize tailor making cloth. You can choose your favor fabric and style, hand it to tailor. Just take 1 day and get done your customize cloth. By the way, the price you will never image so competitive. Of course our local English speaking tour guide will help you to bargain and get your best price for that.
Inclusions for Early Bird Shanghai Street Breakfast Tour And Visit Fabric Market
- Professional English speaking guide
- All transportation during the tour
- Fabric market personal shopping guide services
- Three different kind of tea tasting
Exclusions for Early Bird Shanghai Street Breakfast Tour And Visit Fabric Market
- Other expanses in the tour(ex. drinks, snacks,etc)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A small amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.