Early Entrance Vatican Private Tour With Cabinet Of The Masks - Vatican CityWrite a Review
OverviewYour 3.5-hour tour offers a once in a lifetime experience to enter the Vatican Museums ahead of the opening to the general public. Visit the highlights of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica without the crowds. The climax of your tour is an exclusive visit to the Cabinet of Masks, an area of the Vatican Museums usually closed to the general public. If you are a family with kids let us know and we will assign you a child-friendly guide. Your tour begins and ends in the area of the Vatican.
- Skip the line
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourMeet your guide outside the entrance to the Vatican Museums at 7:30am to begin your 3.5-hour private tour. Your guide will begin to explain the history of the Vatican before entering the museums.
When you enter the Museums at 8am, 1-hour before opening to the general public, you will find the galleries much less crowded. You will be expertly guided through the Vatican Museums' extensive galleries, learning about the history and art as you go.
Your tour also includes the unique opportunity to access the fascinating Cabinet of Masks. This is an exclusive area of the galleries, so-called for the beautiful roman mosaics that adorn its floor, enriched by marble statues that align its walls. You will then reach the jewel in the Vatican's crown, Michelangelo's breath-taking Sistine Chapel. Admire its beauty with a limited number of visitors before heading to St. Peter's Basilica through a special skip-the-line passageway from the Sistine Chapel. Your guide will continue your tour of the Catholic church's most well-known Basilica, pointing out the art and architecture of this spectacular monument. Your tour concludes at St. Peter's Basilica.
Inclusions for Early Entrance Vatican Private Tour With Cabinet Of The Masks
- Entrance fees (early entrance Vatican tickets with access to Cabinet of Masks)
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
Exclusions for Early Entrance Vatican Private Tour With Cabinet Of The Masks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
St. Peter's Basilica is a church and as such the Vatican can decide to close it for religious functions without any notice. We are not responsible for unexpected closure of the Basilica. When the Basilica of St. Peter is closed for religious functions, you will spend a longer time in the Vatican galleries with your guide.
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
A maximum of 6 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.