Early Entrance Vatican Private Tour With Cabinet Of The Masks - Rome
OverviewStart at 8:15 AM when the Vatican Museums are with just few people! This Early Morning Vatican Private Tour it's exclusive. Just the 1% of the Vatican Museums visitors can have access to this hidden room. Enter in the exclusive area of Cabinet of Masks with our guide, the permission for this area costs .300 on the Vatican website (just few permissions per day), and we offe it included in the price just for our VIP clients. This Vatican private tour lets you explore the beautiful art history jealously preserved in the Vatican museums. In this marvelous place will admire an incredible art collection composed by art pieces made in the most ancient times, Middle Ages, Renaissance and Baroque. The tour takes you to the Raphael Rooms - a place not really appreciated by the general public, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peters Basilica, the largest church ever built. Skip the lines are obviously is included.
Know More about this tour
Start at 8:15 AM when the Vatican Museums are with just few people! This Early Morning Vatican Private Tour lets you take a deep dive into the history and art of the humanity. The journey starts from the beautiful Vatican Museums: they display a beautiful kaleidoscope of Roman art from three different traditions- Baroque, Renaissance and Medieval. Apart from this, ancient Roman sculptures and hundreds of mosaics, artefacts and statues from ancient Rome can be seen during the tour. You will walk the tour with an expert guide who will explain the rich 2000 years of Roman history and their arts to you.
Enter in the exclusive area of Cabinet of Masks with our guide, the permission for this area costs .300 on the Vatican website, and we offe it included in the price just for our VIP clients. Between 1771 and 1772 the architect Alessandro Dori adapted one of the halls of the square tower of the small palace of Innocent VIII (1484-1492) for museum use. In 1780 the hall was completely restructured by Michelangelo Simonetti; the stucco decoration and the paintings are the work of Cristoforo Unterperger and Domenico De Angelis. The hall is named for the mosaics inserted in the centre of the floor which come from various parts of Hadrian's Villa at Tivoli. Amongst the sculptures on display there are several female subjects: a reproduction of the celebrated group of the Three Graces; a statue of a nympha, much admired by Goethe, and a series of statues of Aphrodite inspired by masterpieces of the ancient Greek art.
After enjoying the wonderful artworks of Romans, you will leave for the Sistine Chapel. Find the most admirable works of Michelangelo and his numerous predecessors who worked their way on the walls of this chapel. The tour guide will let you know about the life, times and works of Michelangelo and the patron of this chapel, Pope Julius II. Skip the line to enter the mesmerizing St. Peters Basilica. The huge Michelangelos dome will make you feel so excited. Visit the chapels of this place and experience another round of Roman mosaics and statues. You get to see the Pieta the most recognized religious sculpture by Michelangelo.
You will also get to see the hidden Raphael Rooms that are not really appreciated by the general public. THIS TOUR IS NOT AVAILABLE ON SUNDAY
Inclusions for Early Entrance Vatican Private Tour With Cabinet Of The Masks
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Sistine Chapel
- St. Peter
- Vatican Museums
- The Cabinet of the Mask entrance
Exclusions for Early Entrance Vatican Private Tour With Cabinet Of The Masks
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour allow you to enter in the Vatican at the early entrance time, please be at the meeting point at 8:00 AM, delays can waste the path. Sometimes happened that the Vatican decide to close one of the areas (Sistine Chapel or Basilica) we recommend to let us your mobile phone with country code to be advised per time.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience