Early Entrance Vatican Small Group Tour - RomeWrite a Review
Explore the art treasures of the Papal Collection on an exclusive VIP tour in a small group of maximum 6 people and visit the Sistine Chapel together with your expert guide. See the Belvedere Torso, St Peter's Basilica, the Gallery of Maps, Raphael's Rooms and so much more on a 3.5 hrs awe-inspiring tour of the Vatican Museums. We enter the museum before the general public and enjoy the wonderful highlights together with your professional guide. The masterpieces are sure to leave you speechless and the tour ends with a skip the line access to the St Peter's Basilica.
Tour the Vatican Museums in a small group of maximum 6 people is truly the best way! The small group size makes us move around with ease and allows us to have a more personal tour with interactions with your guide, opportunities to ask questions and no headphones.
- Truly Small Group with max 6 people
- Enjoy the highlights and treasures of the Vatican Museums before the general public
- See St Peter's Basilica without waiting in line
- Professional and friendly guide who speaks perfect English
- Visit the Sistine Chapel one hour before the general public gets access
Know More about this tour
Our Early Entrance Small Group Tour is the best way to visit the Vatican Museums and to see the Sistine Chapel. Enjoy 3,5 hrs. of amazing art and amusing facts that our knowledgeable guide will share with you during the tour. The Vatican Museums is a popular site and it gets crowded fast, but with our early entrance and small group concept we provide the best circumstances to have a calm and informative visit of the museums. Interact with your guide, ask questions and get to know more. A smaller group also makes it easier to move around and together we can enjoy the visit more comfortable and stress free.
Prepare yourself for the wonders and art treasures that this museum houses. We start with an introduction of Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel and then begin our exploration of everything from the Gallery of Maps to Raphael's Rooms and Pinecone Courtyard. Walk through historical rooms where important Popes have walked before you and admire the rich decorations. Discoverer the Papal collection of ancient sculptures such as the Laocoon and the Belvedere Torso. Your LivItaly guide will not only tell you about the art but also share amusing anecdotes and fun gossip about the Popes and the artists represented throughout the tour.
We end the visit with a tour in the magnificent St Peter's Basilica that we access through a entrance from the museum and therefore skip the long line. After the tour you have the option to stay a little longer in the Basilica if you want.
Take the chance to experience the Vatican Museums and St Peter's Basilica in a truly small group and enjoy the comfort of only being maximum 6 people on a guided tour.
Inclusions for Early Entrance Vatican Small Group Tour
- Entry tickets & reservation fees
- Privileged Entrance, no waiting in lines
- Professional and friendly guide
- 3,5 hrs guided tour of the Vatican Museums and St Peter's Basilica
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.