OverviewEnter the Sistine Chapel before it opens to the general public and enjoy Michelangelos masterpieces in peace before embarking on a thorough guided tour of the Vatican Museums and St. Peters Basilica. There is simply no better way to see the highlights of the Vatican without the crowds that can overrun the galleries later in the day.
- Skip the line
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
The Sistine Chapel wasnt meant to be seen standing shoulder to shoulder with hundreds of other people. Beat the crowds by entering 45 minutes before the Chapel opens to the public and enjoy the incredible frescoes in relative peace.
After spending quality time with Michelangelos frescoes in the Chapel, your guide will lead you on a full tour of the Vatican Museums, stopping to see all the most important works. Since you have started early, youll stay one step ahead of the crowds in most galleries as you enjoy fantastic art like the Raphael Rooms, the Apollo Belvedere, Laocoon and Sons, and more.
When youve covered the museums youll enter the Sistine Chapel again, much more crowded now, and pass through a special corridor that lets you skip the lines into St. Peters Basilica. Here youll enjoy an hour-long tour of the immense Basilica, including stops at Michelangelos heart-wrenching Piet and Berninis enormous Baldachin altar. Afterwards youre free to explore the St. Peters for as long as you want.
Traveling in a small group with an expert local guide and with headsets for every guest, youll never have to worry about losing your group or missing some interesting piece of information - and there is a lot of interesting information. The Vatican Museums and St. Peters Basilica have never been more accessible.
Inclusions for Early Entry Vatican Museums: The Sistine Chapel Before Opening Time
- Pre-reserved tickets for Vatican Museums
- Skip the line access to St Peter’s Basilica
Exclusions for Early Entry Vatican Museums: The Sistine Chapel Before Opening Time
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
While the Vatican Museums are equipped with elevators for wheelchair and stroller access, they are not conveniently located on the group tour route and only give access to specific sections of the Museums. As a result, we cannot accommodate wheelchairs on any of our group Vatican tours.
A maximum of 12 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.