OverviewSee Rome before the city wakes up and the crowds arrive! This early morning walking tourwith a local guidecovers all of the major sights of the city centre, from the Spanish Steps, Pantheon and Trevi Fountain to St. Peter's Square & more. Perfect for early-birds, photographers, families and anyone who wants to see what Rome's famous sights look like without crowds of tourists.
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourSee Rome before the city wakes up and the crowds arrive! This early morning walking tour with a local guide covers all of the major sights of the city centre, from the Spanish Steps, Pantheon and Trevi Fountain to St. Peter's Square. Perfect for early-birds, photographers, families and anyone who wants to see what Rome's famous sights look like without crowds of tourists.
Meet your knowledgable local guide at 7AM sharp at the Spanish Steps. The steps sure look different when that aren't covered with visitors! Take the perfect picture before your group moves on to the Trevi Fountain. It's a treat to get a spot up close to this impressive monument, standing an imposing 86 feet high and 160 feet wide. Your local English-speaking guide will walk you through the 100 years of fascinating history that contributed to its making. The next stops are the Temple of Hadrian and the Pantheon. The soft early-morning light and empty piazzas are the perfect conditions in which to take the best photos of your trip.
After a brief opportunity for a coffee break (own expense) at Rome's most famous espresso bar, you'll move on to a wide-open Piazza Navona where Bernini's masterpiece Fountain of the Four Rivers waits for us. From Piazza Navona we'll weave our way through Rome's ancient alleyways before popping out at the Bridge of Angels, which leads us on to Castel Sant'Angelo and St. Peter's Square.
This walking tour comes to its end at St. Peter's Square at 9:30AM.
Inclusions for Early Morning Passeggiata Of Rome's Famous Sights Without The Crowds
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Early Morning Passeggiata Of Rome's Famous Sights Without The Crowds
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Skip The Line: Ancient Rome And Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour
- Skip The Line - Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel And St Peter's Basilica Half-Day Walking Tour
- Pompeii And Amalfi Coast Semi-Private Day Trip From Rome
- Christian Rome Afternoon Tour
- Rome In One Day Segway Tour
- Exploring Rome Beyond Sights - Through Flavors, Walks, And People
- Rome Bike Tour - Rome Jubilee Bike Tour
- Rome By Train - Vatican Museum
- Self-Guided Priority Access Ticket Including Ancient Rome And Vatican Museums
- Beyond The Ordinary Tour