Early Morning Vatican Small-Group Tour - Rome
OverviewEnjoy the semi private early morning tour before the general Vatican Entrence
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Small-group tour
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Skip the line
Know More about this tour
With the Semi-Private Vatican Tour, you will visit the Vatican Museums and see the Sistine Chapel with a professional tour guide in a small group of maximum 13 people. This will give you the perfect chance to fully enjoy one of the most important museums in the world.
The Vatican Museums, with more than 1400 galleries and 6 million visitors per year, are usually extremely busy and crowded, especially during the high season when they may receive more than 30,000 visitors per day. This fantastic tour is designed for you to discover the Vaticans beautiful art in a quieter and more focused way.
Our tour guides are accredited by the Vatican and each possess many years of experience. They are incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about their work and they will tell you all about the fascinating history of the smallest country in the world. Let them reveal to you its secrets and the mysteries of its past.
Headsets will allow you to clearly hear your guide, even from a distance, giving you time to take pictures and have a longer look at your favourite pieces of art.
You will see the highlights of the museums, the amazing galleries such as the Gallery of the Candelabra, where you can admire the rich collection of Roman sculptures, the Gallery of Tapestries and the Gallery of Maps, along with many other art treasures, sculptures, paintings and beautiful architecture.
Finally, you will enjoy Michelangelos remarkable Sistine Chapel in its entirety. After the tour, we will bring you into St. Peters Basilica through a special entrance, reserved exclusively for official guides and their groups.
By joining our Semi-Private Vatican Tour, you will skip both lines for the Vatican Museums and Saint Peters Basilica, thus avoiding a waste of your valuable time.
Inclusions for Early Morning Vatican Small-Group Tour
- Ticket admission
- Reservation fee
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional art historian
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Early Morning Vatican Small-Group Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
There will be an airport-style security check before you enter St. Peter's Basilica; please leave liquids and sharp items at home.
It is not permitted to bring medium or large luggage, umbrellas or sticks (apart from those used for walking): it is advisable to bring small bags and rucksacks if needed; these items can also be left in the checkroom of the Vatican for free.
It is forbidden to bring any type of firearm or dangerous material into the Vatican Museums.
It is not possible to bring alcoholic beverages; it is also forbidden to eat or drink inside the halls of the museums.
SKIP THE LINE policy: Please be aware that entering the Vatican Museums means leaving Rome and going to a different State. During high seasons the Vatican welcomes more than 30.000 visitors per day! "Skipping the lines" means that we pay an additional reservation fee on top of the ticket price and prebook a privileged entrance for our groups; we always enter before the non-reservation line. We do not have any control of how the Vatican is organised therefore it is out of our hands if there is an unexpected wait.
Please also understand that the radio headsets are property of the Vatican. We are obligated to exclusively rent from them so we don't have any quality control over them, therefore if your headset doesn't have quality sound please let us know and we will take care of providing a replacement.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Rome Pizza Walking Tour
- Skip The Line- Vatican Museums with St Peter's, Sistine Chapel and Small-Group Upgrade
- Day Excursion from Rome: Assisi and Orvieto with a Theologist Private Tour
- Shopping Tour Castel Romano Designer Outlet
- Pompeii and Naples - Private All Day Tour from Rome
- Skip the Line Private Tour: Vatican Museums and St Peter's Art History Walking Tour