Earthquake And Typhoon Pavillion Experience At Penang Hill
OverviewExperience the major earthquake, tornado and tsunami effects now at Earthquake and Typhoon Pavilion located at Penang Hill. It was superbly done with 3D technologies which allows you to experience the major earthquake, the collapses of high-rise, storm winds, avalanches, attacks of a storm in a cruise and unstoppable tornadoes will hit you.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourMalaysian live in a disaster free country, by participating this, you have the opportunity to experience the living of people in typhoon prone countries and learn the surviving techniques.
Typhoon Pavillion described a ship encountered a super typhoon and was washed ashore. Super Typhoon even will cause a Tsunami. This tour will provide simulations of earthquake and typhoon for guests to experience these natural disasters in an entertaining and safety environment. Visitors will be wearing a raincoat and a 3D glasses as there will be splashes of water and strange odors.
The duration of each pavilion is 8 to 10 minutes, and total 18 minutes for both pavilions. Light snacks and drinks will be provided. Please note that children must be accompanied by an adult.
Inclusions for Earthquake And Typhoon Pavillion Experience At Penang Hill
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Earthquake And Typhoon Pavillion Experience At Penang Hill
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Our driver will pick-up at the hotel you will be staying within Georgetown, Penang. Additional surcharge of RM50 per person may be required for pickup at other locations not within Georgetown, Penang
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Penang International Airport to Hotel
- Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel to Penang International Airport
- Penang City Tour
- Private Transfer: Penang International Airport to or from Hotel
- Half-Day Penang Countryside Cycling Tour
- Private Arrival Transfer: Penang Railway Station to Beach Hotels