OverviewEastern part of Bali is the place in Bali which still having a nature of original Balinese life without much influence from outsider. On this tour, you will enjoy the quiet countryside of Bali. Witness first-hand daily life of rural rice farmers and get off the beaten track and backroads. End the tour with a seafood barbecue lunch on a beautiful white sandy beach called "Virgin Beach", the only one white sandy beach in eastern part of Bali.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourFeel the unpolluted breeze of the mountain and see the untouched villages of Bali, the Paradise Island.
The tour starts with a pick-up at your Hotel in an air-conditioned van, then a drive to Putung Village starting point, an open site overlooking the fantastic Indian Ocean and southern coast of Bali.
After having breakfast, start your 3-hour journey through the real countryside by bike, where you can see and feel the friendliness of the native local Balinese. This is a great chance to have direct interaction with people in the villages and take wonderful photographs along the way.
During the bike tour you will visit :
• A traditional daily local market with their cow market and more. Witness how they do bargaining with each other.
• Go on short walk into rice paddies and experience, first hand, what it is like to grow the crop. Get an in-depth explanation on farming, crop rotation and irrigation systems (Subak System).
• A stop at one of the many village temple, where you will given detail information about the Balinese culture and lifestyle.
• A Balinese compound is one the most popular components of the tour. You'll be guided through everything from the how’s and why’s of daily offering to the amazing relationship between Balinese architecture and its spiritual practice.
• At the end of your bike tour, you will enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch on the beach at a local restaurant, where you can go swimming or snorkeling while you wait for the food to be ready.
• You'll be driven back to your hotel, and you can stop in some other tourist attractions along the way.
• This trip is an unforgettable full-day tour and a once in a lifetime experience.
Inclusions for East Bali Bike Tour: Putung To Virgin Beach
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned coach
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
Exclusions for East Bali Bike Tour: Putung To Virgin Beach
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
Please bring: Running shoes or flip flop, changing clothes, sunblock and camera
Baby seat provided upon request
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.