This tour will take you to unusual tour activity like no other. We will visit traditional salt mining in the village of Kusamba and its famous black sand beach to see/ learn how local balinese salt are produce. After the Salt Mining Village then we will continue our trip to visit Local Balinese Chocolate factory at Jasri Beach. Not only chocolate factory but also you will able to do a swing here for free and taste the hot chocolate with a little additional cost. Take a couple picture or picture while you are Swing is also a must to do. Our next visit will be the famous Tirta Gangga Water Palace. Built in 1948 by King of Karangasem and till today its become very popular tourist destination bot for local and foreigner. Next will be lunch take place in a local restaurant for local food. Our last place to visit will be the Lempuyang Temple. know as the oldest temple on Bali and considered as one of ht 9 main temple on the island. It is located on Mount Lempuyang on the East of Bali. Lempuyang Temple really popular for it gate know as The Gate to The Heaven because it look exactly touch the Sky. From this temple you can also able to see The Mount Agung very clearly. People don't want to miss to take a good picture from here.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 9 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Departure from guest's Hotel/accommodation
Return Details :
Return back to guest's Hotel/ Accommodation
OverviewVisit East Bali as part of your Bali Tour. This tour will show you a very unspoiled and quiet area of Bali include black sand beaches, water palace and the oldest temple in Bali. The tour will take maximum 8-10 hours.08.30 hotel pick up,09.30-10.00 arrived to Kusamba Black Sand Beach to visit local traditional Balinese Salt mining,10.00-10.30 arrived to chocolate factory and a nice Swing facing to Black Sand Beach,10.30-11.30 enjoy to taste local chocolate, fresh young coconut and take a nice picture of the black sand beach while you are Swing on,12.15-13.00 arrived and explore to Tirta Gangga Water Palace,13.15-14.15 take lunch/ afternoon tea or coffee,15.00-16.00 visit the Highlight of the tour. Lempuyang Temple (Gate to the heaven0,16.10 depart from the temple,17.30-18.00 arrived back to Hotel.Noted: Time summary may different depend on the traffic condition and how long you spend your time in each place.
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ubud Full Day Tour including lunch
- Full-Day Private Ubud Traditional Tour
- Bali Sightseeing combination Luwak Coffee Tour
- Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Including Coffee Luwak
- Ayung Rafting and Combination Ubud Tour Packages
- Nusa Penida Day Trip with Lunch
- Exploring The Natural Beauty Of Bedugul In A Day
- Ubud Traditional Village Art and Cultural Tour