East Bank Tour Luxor And Karnak Temple From Luxor
OverviewYou will visit Karnak Temple of God Amon, Mut (Amon Wife) and Khonsu Their Son and Luxor Temple.
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Instant Confirmation
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourA representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor in an air-conditioned private van to the East Bank of Luxor. Start your amazing tour to visit Karnak Temple, which is dedicated to the God Amon. It contains three main temples, small Temples enclosed, and a lot of outer temples located about three kilometres north of Luxor. Then proceed to Luxor Temple which was built by Amunhotep III, and it completed by king Ramesses II, watch the paints of the festival which was made by ancient Egyptian every year when the God Amon do his journey to Luxor temple. Luxor Temple was the power base of the living divine king, it has two red granite obelisks originally stood in front of the Temple, but only one now remains. The other was removed to Paris where it now stands in the center of the Place de la Concorde. At the end of your tour transfer back to your hotel in Luxor.
Inclusions for East Bank Tour Luxor And Karnak Temple From Luxor
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for East Bank Tour Luxor And Karnak Temple From Luxor
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dendara and Abydos Temples Day Tour from Luxor
- Private Tour: Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple Including 2-Hour Felucca Cruise Sailing on the Nile
- Private Transfer from Luxor to Hurghada or El Gouna
- Explore Luxor City by Horse Carriage
- Discover Luxor: 2 Half Day Tours to East and West Luxor Over 2 Days
- Full Day Tour to Best Monuments of Luxor from Luxor