This 8-hour tour begins from and early morning pick up in Dubai hotels and take you through visually splendid valleys located in the Hajjar Mountains. Along the way is the Emirates of Sharjah, further more is the Al Dhaid Oasis which can be seen along the way as the journey continues. A brief stop will lead you to a quick stroll on the strawberry gardens and palm lands. This oasis in the heart of the arid desert not just looks beautiful but also makes one wonder about the nature’s contrasting creativity. The tour continues towards the weekend market of Masafi, the best picturesque destinations then pass through the merzmerising riverbeds and multi-coloured mountain scapes reaching further to the village of Dibba and Bidayah. Next stop is the Khorfakkan, full of amazing views and and relish a scrumptious lunch in one of the restaurants at the site. Next on the list is Fujairah where you will view the remnants of the ancient fort. Enjoy the glance of the ancient Arabian architecture. A brief stop at the old souk along the way as you head toward Dubai and be drop off to your hotel with lots of fascinating memories.
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 8 Hrs
East Coast Tours is one of the best things you can do while visiting Dubai, house of the UAE’s oldest mosque which gives a glimpse of astounding mountainside.
panoramic views and incredible opportunity to witness the huge Hajjar Mountains. The contrasting colours and beautiful textures of Hajjar Mountains help you to unwind yourself. Situated at a wonderful location at the foothills of vast Khorfakkan mountains, one can enjoy the beautiful panoramic view. East coast of Dubai is an exceptional as it offers the tourists a splendid experience through various terrains and textures of nature.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Skip the line
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tour
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
– Drive through the lush oasis of Al Dhaid
– Hajjar Mountains
– Weekend market of Masafi
– Village of Dibba and Bidayah.
– Ancient Fujairah Fort
– Local Souq
- Gratuities (optional)
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
Dubai Atlantis Aquaventure (including Lost Chambers Aquarium) Duration: 12 hrs
General Admission Ticket: Ski Dubai With Unlimited Rides Duration: 8 hrs
Jet Ski Tour Of Dubai Duration: 1 hrs