East Coast Tour - DubaiWrite a Review
OverviewThis three-hour journey will take you to one of the most popular beaches on the East coast. From your Gray Line luxury vehicle, admire the beautiful and dramatic twists of the Hajar Mountains, as we stop at the traditional and popular 'Friday Market', which is a pillar of the region's history. Next, pass through booming agricultural areas and see the picturesque fishing villages of Khorfakkan and Dibba
- East Coast Beaches Hajar Mountains
- Friday Market Picturesque Fishing Villages
- Ghost City Emirates of Fujairahs Portuguese Fort
Know More about this tourThis threehour journey will take you to one of the most popular beaches on the East coast. From your Gray Line luxury vehicle, admire the beautiful and dramatic twists of the Hajar Mountains, as we stop at the traditional and popular Friday Market, which is a pillar of the regions history. Next, pass through booming agricultural areas and see the picturesque fishing villages of Khorfakkan and Dibba. Here, induldge in a swim as you watch the fishermen cast their lines, and have a break for lunch at the majestic Sandy Beach Hotel for a memorable meal. You will also have the chance to visit the oldest mosques in the UAE and discover the ancient Ghost City, as well as the Emirate of Fujairahs Portuguese fort. Fujairah is a remarkable Emirate, with the glistening coastline extending from the mouth of the Arabian Gulf down to the Indian Ocean it has long been a major trading port.Then we will head back to Dubai afer 1h30 approximately of driving and a long day .
Pick up drop off conditions
All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Dubai or Dubai internet city metro for Sightseeing, dining experiences and attraction tours .
Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings , our operation department will pick beyween 50 mn to 15 mn from tour departure time .
The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
We encourage you to give us the local contact of your client , email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information to the guests about the next day pick up
All our morning tours depart at the Gray Line terminal on DUBAI INTERNET CITY metro station . PM tours might depart from DUBAI mall . Please check details of each tour .
Clients that booked less than 12h a tour , will not be provided PICK up , but can join the tours on the departure point
For client in SHARJAH , JEBEL ALI or AJMAN hotels we charge a supplement of 25 pp NON COMMISSIONABLE for pick up
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
Photographing local ladies is not permitted
Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages alcoholic non alcoholic will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided
Inclusions for East Coast Tour
- TOUR INCLUDES Transportation, driver guide English, entrance fees, buffet Lunch in a luxurious hotel
- PICKUP TIME 15 30 Minutes before departure time
- DROP OFF TIME PLACE Emirates mall or Dubai internet city metro
Exclusions for East Coast Tour
- Personal expenses
TOUR DEPARTURE TIME Tour starts 0900 hrs.
DURATION Approximately 9 hours
PROMOTIONS We offer great savings on that tour that you can benefit of , the ones applicable on that tour are codes BOOK60 or BSUM15 or BSUM25 or BOOKNR or BOOKUAE or BSENIOR or BASIA Please refer to our Home page to check conditions of applications of those PROMOTIONS
CHILDREN POLICY Discount 30% up to 11.99 years
LANGUAGES Tour is operated with guide in ENGLISH .
CANCELLATION Cancel Free of charge Upto 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.