Take a day to explore the picturesque East Coast of the United Arab Emirates. From quaint fishing villages to mountain canyons and beautiful beaches, this tour visits the highlights of the East Coast.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Fully narrated tour
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
In the early morning you will depart your central Dubai hotel by air-conditioned coach or four wheel drive vehicle. Your knowledgeable and experienced guide will show you points of interest, as you head out of the city along the desert highways and into the highest mountain range in the eastern Arabian Peninsula, the Hajar Mountains. The mountains give way to the Gulf of Oman coast where you stop for lunch and a swim at a beach-side hotel.
Further along the coastal road, overlooking the city of Fujairah and a date palm oasis you reach Fujairah Fort. Thought to be one of the oldest in the UAE, the fort appear to change color from deep orange to light brown, depending on the position of the sun. The tour continues to the Fujairah Museum that houses items of heritage and history from the local area in times gone by.
Continuing on to Al Aqah, stop for a photo at the oldest and smallest mosque in the UAE, Bidiyah Mosque, estimated to be from the 15th Century. Next to the mosque you will be able to climb the hillside to reach remains of old Portuguese watch-towers and discover the magnificent views of the surrounding mountainous area and gulf of Oman.
Stop at a beach-side hotel for a chance to swim in the ocean and enjoy lunch at your leisure (at own expense). After a pleasant break, start the journey back to Dubai.
Your return journey to Dubai takes you through arid canyons and wadi landscapes. You will stop just outside the little town of Masafi, where there is a daily market, known as the âFriday Marketâ. Here browse local craft stalls selling pottery, incense burners, carpets and fresh produce of locally grown vegetables and fruits. Even if you are not buying, the sellersâ wares and sights make for an excellent photo opportunity.
Your tour ends with a drop off at your hotel.
Inclusions for East Coast Tour From Dubai
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Tour guide
Exclusions for East Coast Tour From Dubai
- Lunch is not included but the tour will stop at a beach side hotel on the East Coast where lunch options are available
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Bring your sunscreen, a hat, a towel and swimwear
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.