East Cost - Dibba Old Fishing City - Dibba, OmanWrite a Review
Explore the lengths of the amazingly pristine Indian Ocean in this boat trip to the old fishing city of Dibba. On your way, you'll be treated to the gorgeous looks of the mountain landscapes filled with unparalleled picturesque views - a definite feast to your eyes. Shop at the local crafts shop & when you’re done, try swimming in the turquoise waters.
- A Boat trip on the Indian Ocean.
- Shopping at local crafts shop.
- Breathtaking view of the Ocean.
- Swimming in the Gulf of Oman.
- A Visit to Al Badiyah Mosque.
Know More about this tour
During this tour you will have a splendid opportunity to outlook the Indian Ocean. We will take you to Dibba, an old fishing village on the East coast. On our way there, you will experience the greenery beauty of the village of Al Daid ‘the land of oasis’, you will be a spectator of the amazing mountain landscapes of the area. After a refreshing swim in the Indian Ocean, we will stop to visit the oldest and smallest mosque of the UAE. Then on our way back, the most indulgence to our eyes will be the view of the most picturesque city o Fujairah finally we will have stop at the famous Friday market.
** recommended to bring swimwear , a hat and sunscreen if you wish to swim on the beach .
Inclusions for East Cost - Dibba Old Fishing City
- Stop at local crafts. pottery , carpet , fruits and vegetable markets
- Lunch stop and opportunity to swim in the Gulf of Oman ( sand beach hotel ) – 02 hours include lunch.
- Photo stop at al Bidyah mosque oldest and smallest mosque in UAE.
- Stop at the mountain fortresses
- Drive through canyon vistas
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 12 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 12 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.