Eastern Bali Day Trip - Kuta
OverviewEmbark on a full day trip to discover Balis eastern regencies. Explore the religious monuments, ancient villages and unique landscape offering an insight into the life of this piece of paradise. Tour highlights all the major points of interest in Balis eastern regency, making this is a complete journey of discovery of the region combining nature, culture and religious monuments.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourOur guide will pick you up at approx. 8:30am at your hotel in South Bali with drive to the north east to Karangasem regency. First stop is at Kusamba, a local fishing village to see the local people mining salt the traditional way. Next visit Goa Lawah temple, the bat cave that dates back to the 11th century.
Then drive to Tenganan village, one of Balis most ancient villages that existed before the arrival of Hinduism. The village is famous for its unique textile with intricate motifs. Lunch is at a local restaurant in Candi Dasa.
After lunch continue to visit Karangasem Royal Palace (Puri Karangasem) which was built by the 1st King of Karangasem by the end of 19th century. And then drive to Taman Ujung Sukasada, which used to be a resting place, as well as a guesthouse for noble families and foreign official guests of the Karangasem Kingdom. Last stop is the old royal bathing palace of Tirtagangga with its water gardens. Drive back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Eastern Bali Day Trip
- Entrance fees
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Eastern Bali Day Trip
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expense
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Recommended clothing: casual clothes, hat and sunscreen
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.