OverviewThe perfect afternoon begins by cruising the slopes of Diamond Head. Then follow the trail of volcanoes winding along the shoreline from Hanauma Bay to the Halona Blowhole - where plumes of sea spray burst skyward through ancient lava tubes! Enjoy myths, legends, & fascinating trivia while traveling the stunning East Coast. Finish high atop the wind-whipped Nu'uanu Pali Lookout.
- Hotel pickup included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourTake an afternoon getaway that will sweep you along the stunningly rugged eastern coast of Oʻahu and up to the windswept cliffs of the Nuʻuanu Pali. Your tour guide will show you all the best this beautiful corner of the island has to offer-and personalize the experience with stories and history along the way.
It’s an early afternoon pickup that begins with your E Noa guide’s greeting of Aloha. The perfect afternoon begins on the slopes of Diamond Head, Hawaii’s most famous landmark. Seabirds soar above the island’s windswept eastern coastline and invite you to view the crystal clear waters of Hanauma Bay, sheltered in the remains of an ancient volcanic crater. Your guide points out ancient lava fields descending into the sea and Halona Blowhole, a natural wonder where lava tubes meet the crashing surf, where geysers of water burst forth from the dark rocks in syncopation with the sea.
Sandy Beach, Makapuʻu, Waimanalo. Sherwood Forest. These are the bodysurfing playgrounds that draw locals from all around the island. Beware. It is not as easy as it looks!
Next you turn towards Oahu’s lushly green Koʻolau Mountain Range, and begin the ascent. Soon you find yourself high atop the Nuʻuanu Pali Lookout, secluded valleys and misty peaks stretched all around you. The wind is fierce as you look out from the spectacular and historic viewpoint and your guide tells you of ancient Hawaiian battles fiercely fought.
Then back towards Honolulu you turn, through mountain rainforests fragrant with tropical flowers. You feel caught up in the diverse history and beauty of Oʻahu-brought personally to life by your E Noa guide
Inclusions for Eastern Oahu Shoreline Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Eastern Oahu Shoreline Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.