Eastern Qing Tombs And Huangyaguan Great Wall Private Day Tour - Beijing
OverviewEscape the city and head away from the tourist trail and into the most beautiful and natural section of the Huangyaguan Great Wall.This section of the Great Wall winds on high mountains and lofty hills. The Huangyaguan Pass was once an important strategic military position and has a history of 1400 years.While theEastern Qing Tombs are the largest, most complete, and best preserved extant mausoleum complex in China.This private tour will take you experience authentic Great Wall and Imperial burial system from Qing Dynasty .
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourYour guide will pick you up at 8:00am in your hotel's lobby, drive by private vehicle for approximately 3hours to Huangyaguan Great Wall. On the way you will enjoy beautiful countryside scenery,and your guide will give you a history class while driving about the Great Wall as well as the Eastern Qing Tombs, feel free to ask any questions on the way to your guide
Once arrived at Huangyaguan Great Wall, you will enjoy a less hurried and less crowded hike at the Wall. You will spend about 1.5 hoursat Huangyaguan
The Huangyaguan section of the Great Wall including 3 km (1.8 miles) of the wall, 20 watchtowers, one pass fort, and one gatehouse. It is the longest of the Great Wall renovation projects.In Huangyaguansection, you can find the stone base built in the Northern Qi Dynasty (550 - 557) and the brick battlements laid in the Ming Dynasty (1368 - 1644). Watchtowers there are either solid or hollow, and have different shapes.
Then you will heading to the Qing Tombs,on the way you will stop at a local village for a delicious Chinese lunch.
The Eastern Qing tombsare an imperial mausoleum complex of the Qing dynasty.They are the largest, most complete, and best preserved extant mausoleum complex in China. Altogether, five emperors, 15 empresses, 136 imperial concubines, three princes, and two princesses of the Qing dynasty are buried here.
Spend about 2 hours at the Eastern Qing Tombs then you will be transferred back to your hotel in Beijing.
Inclusions for Eastern Qing Tombs And Huangyaguan Great Wall Private Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (for hotels within the 4th ring road of Beijing city)
- Private tour
Exclusions for Eastern Qing Tombs And Huangyaguan Great Wall Private Day Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (ifyour hotel is out of the 4th ring road of Beijing)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver