Eastern Sierra Fall Colors Workshop - San Francisco
OverviewThe grandeur of Yosemite at the most colorful time of year. The leaves provide a beautiful scene to frame the magnificent splendor of Yosemite National Parks famous peaks. Sunset at Half Dome and Sunrise at El Capitan. Capturing the beauty of the Eastern Sierras diverse landscape with rivers of gold foliage winding down the canyons. Mono lake with its spectacular Tufas and pristine waters. The 4000 year old Bristlecone Pines in the White Mountains of Nevada. The Alabama Hills magnificent and unique rock formations that have been the backdrop for over a thousand movies and television productions. Trace the steps of great photographers past in the Owens Valley.
Know More about this tour
The Loupe Brothers, professional photographers and tour guides Doc Miles (docmilesphototours.com) and Doug Whitney (dprestonwhitney.com) have spent over ten years photographing Yosemite and The Eastern Sierra together. They have extensive knowledge of where and when to get the best images of the area. They provide instruction, guidance and to assure you get the very best shots. Experts in Lightroom and Photoshop, they will guide you through the post processing as you enhance your treasured photographs. We will combine the tour with digital workflow and a couple of image review sessions that are always a favorite. Tour price is $2,500 per person includes Transportation to and from San Francisco. Accommodations and meals ar not included.
October 9, 2018
Travel to Yosemite and capture late afternoon colors in the valley with a Sunset shoot at Glacier Point.
October 10, 2018
Sunrise in the Valley at El Capitan and Merced River photos at dawn.
Travel to Olmstead Point, Tuolumne Meadows, over Tioga Pass to Mammoth Lakes for a Sunset at Mono Lake.
Stay in Mammoth Lakes October 11, 2018
Sunrise Convict Lake and Lundy Lake fall colors. Bishop Canyon
Stay in Bishop
October 12, 2018
Sunrise at Alabama Hills and Mt. Whitney. Star Wars Canyon Father Crowleys Overlook Night Sky at Alabama Hills
Stay in Lone Pine
October 13, 2018
Sunrise near Bishop
Canyon Hopping Fall Colors along the Owens River
Sunset at Owens Valley and Milky Way (weather permitting)
Stay at Lee Vining
October 14, 2018
Sunrise at Olmstead Peak. Merced Canyon Fall Colors Return to SF.
Inclusions for Eastern Sierra Fall Colors Workshop
- Hotel or San Francisco International Airport (or Oakland International Airport) pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Professional photographer guide
- Small-group tour
- Private tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
Exclusions for Eastern Sierra Fall Colors Workshop
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tripod Supplied if needed
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mount Tamalpais Views and Redwoods Hike
- Mission District Culinary Experience with Alcohol Pairing
- Small-Group Outlet Shopping and Napa Winery Day Trip from San Francisco
- San Francisco Urban Hike: Coit Tower, Lombard Street and North Beach
- Coastal Redwoods Tour with 1-Hour Golden Gate Bay Cruise from San Francisco
- Wine Experience Day Trip to Napa and Sonoma by Luxury Motorcoach