Eastern Taipei Shopping And Eslite Bookstore Tour
OverviewTaipei East District is the city's key financial and commercial center, with modern high-rises and fashionable department stores. This tour will take you to discover some landmark places in the East District. You will visit one of the world's tallest building Taipei 101, Daan Forest Park, the 24/7 bookstore Eslite Dunnan Branch,Forty-four Villageï¼Sisinancun Quancun Museumï¼, and enjoy a traditional Chinese steamed buns lunch (xiaolongbao) at the famous Michelin-star awarded restaurant Din Tai Fung.
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYour tour guide will meet and greet with you at MRT Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall Station Exit 5 at 10am. Your first stop is Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall. You can see the changing guards and listen to the history of Chiang Kai-sheks life and his contributions to Taiwan by your tour guide. Afterwards, you'll take the MRT to Dongmen Station. Arriving at Yong Kang District, famous for its variety of local delicacy, you'll have lunch at well-known beef noodle restaurant, Yong Kang Street Beef Noodle. Founded in 1963, the restaurant has a reputation as one of the city's best places for beef noodle soup. After enjoying delicious beef noodle, you also have a chance to try the world famous mango snowflake ice at Smoothie House, the original mango snowflake ice shop on Yong Kang Street.
After fulfilling your appetite, you will continue your afternoon tour by taking the MRT to Taipei 101 Station. You'll visit Forty-Four South Village. It is also known as Xinyi Public Assembly Hall. The village was built in 1948 and is believed to be first military family dependents village in Taiwan. Next, walk across the street to Taipei 101 building. Taipei 101 was officially classified as the worlds tallest building in 2004. You will also take one of the world's fastest elevators to the observatory on the 89th floor. After visiting the observatory, you will go down to the Taipei 101 department stores food court. Your dinner will be served at the world famous restaurant, Din Tai Fong.
After dinner, take the MRT again to Tonghua Night Market. Tunghua Night Market is the nearest night market at Taipei city center. Even though it is not a very big night market, you definitely can find out various snack options here. After your long walking tour at the end of the day, your feet will most likely be in need of some well-deserved recuperation. So before heading back to the MRT station, you'll have a chance to experience a professional foot massage. Your tour guide will walk you to the MRT station after massage and the tour ends
Inclusions for Eastern Taipei Shopping And Eslite Bookstore Tour
- Public Transportation fares
- Professional guide
- Pickup/drop-off from designated meeting points
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
- Mango shaved ice
- Taipei 101 Observatory (standard ticket)
- Foot Massage
Exclusions for Eastern Taipei Shopping And Eslite Bookstore Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.