Easy Bike Route With MBT Guide On Monte Baldo: The Red Tour - Garda
OverviewThe only easy route that takes you from the top of monte Baldo to the lake side down the eastern slope. This tour is very popular because even though it is quite long it is easy and covers a wide variety of terrain from mountain to alpine meadowland.The tour is 50km in distance with 350m of climb and nearly 2000m of descent.The duration is about 5 hours.
Know More about this tour
We meet in the early morning in Malcesine. The meeting point is the bike rental station near to the Monte Baldo Cable Car. We go up on one of the first cars to the station at Tratto Spino where the ride begins.
We descend the eastern slope following route 651 on an easy gravelled track until we reach the Bocca di Navene. From there we embark on the only uphill part of the tour which follows a tarmac road to Rifugio Graziani.
From the Rifugio Graziani we descend to Lago di Loppio covering a variety of terrain from asphalt and cement to gravel tracks and footpaths.
On our descent we pass through San Valentino, San Giacomo, Festa, Brentonico and Castione all of them typical small mountain towns and villages.
Arriving at Lago di Loppio we travel along the cycle way as far as Nago and then descend to the lake side at Torbole. From Torbole we cycle along the gardesana following the lake side to our point of departure, Malcesine.
Details of the tour:
- Length: 50km
- Climb/descent 375mt/1958mt
- Time: 5 hours
Inclusions for Easy Bike Route With MBT Guide On Monte Baldo: The Red Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Viator brokerage fee
- Transportation to/from attractions from set meeting point
Exclusions for Easy Bike Route With MBT Guide On Monte Baldo: The Red Tour
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
All passenger heights MUST be advised - please contact us after you booked the activity
All passenger weights MUST be advised - please contact us after you booked the activity
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.