Easy Hiking Experience From Coreggia To Cocolicchio With Typical Homemade Food Tasting In A Local Trullo - BrindisiWrite a Review
Explore the unknown and beautiful nature of the green heart of Puglia, walk literally above the water and enjoy homemade local food in an authentic and inhabited Trullo.
- Free drinks included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
We leave the beaten path and explore the surroundings of Alberobello, seeing the gently rolling hills covered with vineyards, olive groves, fruit trees and the spontaneous vegetation known as Macchia Mediterranea and enjoy local snacks and wine after an easy stroll along the Apulian Aqueduct.
Pick up at approximately 8:30am and drive to the outskirts of Alberobello
Meet your local guide and enjoy the untainted nature of the area.
- Starting point close to Coreggia with its typical Trulli-buildings and rich vegetation
- Easy and pretty even hike in the green heart of Puglia in the area surrounding Alberobello of approximately 4-6km (duration approximately 2h)
- StrollÂ along the aqueduct through the oak tree forest
- Arrival at Cocolicchio
- Stop at a typical Trullo, where the owners host us with refreshments of local homemade food (baked goodies like Focaccia, Friselline and Taralli, fresh cheese and vegetables, pickles, omelet, wine and water)
- Pick up and re-entry
Total duration about 4h.
Comfortable shoes are recommended, in the summer sun screens, bug repellents and a small water bottle.
Inclusions for Easy Hiking Experience From Coreggia To Cocolicchio With Typical Homemade Food Tasting In A Local Trullo
Transfer in air-conditioned bus from hotel to Coreggia and back from Cocolicchio
Guided walk along the aqueduct
Stop at a Trullo with homemade food refreshment
Exclusions for Easy Hiking Experience From Coreggia To Cocolicchio With Typical Homemade Food Tasting In A Local Trullo
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Hike duration is approx. 2-2.5 hours, the walking distance is approx. 4-5 km. The difficulty is considered easy
It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes with a good grip like sneakers. Also, carry a bottle of water, and on warm days sun screen and bug repellent
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.