WHAT YOU'LL DO
Join a Local Host who knows where to find the best eateries and izakaya (drinking & eating houses) in the city and eat your way around the city together, discovering incredible eateries where the locals really love to eat.
Get to know Tokyos food scene; from traditional izakaya where the locals gather with friends and colleagues to share food and drinks, to hole in a wall eateries with big character and some of the best ramen bars where locals line up at 6 am, your local will take take you to well known as well as off the beaten path spots where you can taste the best local dishes and get an authentic taste of local life.
Immerse yourself in the local food culture with a Local Host who will select 6-8 of their favourite foods to try out based on your food preferences and while you're at it,discover markets, stores, street food and local eateries together.
Spend time getting to know your Local Host, chat about your favourite foodsand get some insider recommendations for the best local places to eat for the rest of your trip.
- Eat and drink like a local!
- Discover the eateries where locals really love to eat, and try the different dishes they make
- Learn about the food culture in Tokyo from your local
- Try new dishes and discover local ingredients
- Try a couple of the most popular drinks unique to Japan from the hundreds of vending machines in the streets
- Get tips and recommendations for other dishes to eat and the best places to find them