OverviewIf you thought fried chicken and cold beer were mostly American picnic staples, think again. During this 3.5-hour evening experience, settle in at a scenic spot by the Han River to enjoy one of Korea’s most popular snacks, referred to as ‘chimac.’ You’ll eat like a local as you savor a snack alongside city dwellers leaving the worries of the day behind. Numbers are limited to 10 people on this small-group tour to ensure a personalized experience with your friendly guide.
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup in Seoul, board the comfortable coach for a drive to the Han River, where your casual culinary experience takes place. Join the locals at a riverside locale, where your guide will help you order chimac, one of Koreas most beloved snack-drink combinations.
This signature blend mixes the English term for fried chicken and the Korean word for beer (maekju), creating a sensation known as chimac (or chimaek) fever. Settle in on the riverbank for a picnic-style gathering with city residents who come here to relieve stress, relax and talk over chimac especially after a long day at work.
With scrumptious fried chicken in one hand and a cold beer in the other, enjoy people-watching against the backdrop of the Han River and bustling Seoul at night. Your guide will share knowledge of the history of the Han River and its importance to Seoul and give you an insiders perspective on Koreas food culture, using the simple snack of chimac as a springboard. Even if this is your first visit to Seoul, this evening experience will give you a real local feel for the city and the country.
Once your appetite is stated, reboard the coach for drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Eat Like A Local: Evening Tour Of Han River And Korean Fried Chicken
- Dinner (chicken and beer)
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Eat Like A Local: Evening Tour Of Han River And Korean Fried Chicken
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear a pair of comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Korean Palace And Market Tour In Seoul Including Insadong And Gyeongbokgung Palace
- DMZ Past And Present: Korean Demilitarized Zone Tour From Seoul
- Seoul City Sightseeing Tour Including Gyeongbokgung Palace, N Seoul Tower And Namsangol Hanok Village
- Korean Folk Village Morning Tour
- Korean BBQ Tour
- Daily Ski Tour 1
- Hiking And Sauna Tour
- Palace Morning Tour
- Morning N Seoul Tower Tour
- Morning Worlds Cultural Heritage Tour