WHAT YOU'LL DO
Start the experience with a coffee and French croissant in a well-established bakery in the heart of London. Wander through the streets and look at the curious shop windows that display all sorts of food specialities from all over the world.
Taste and shop your way through small, family run Italian delis and Mediterranean shops where you can sample delicious bites before you buy. Have a taste of the best Spanish tapas in town before entering buzzing and colourful Chinatown.
Taste some of the most authentic Chinese dim sum in a place where Asian Londoners are regulars.
For dessert, enjoy authentic Italian gelato made with fresh ingredients from the market at a local gelateria, then finish your feasting at an Irish pub where you can relax with a pint or an Irish coffee.
Options for vegetarians and vegans are available and well make note of any food intolerances to provide the best personalised experience.
- Join a local to discover Londons incredible food culture and taste dishes from all over the world
- Explore the streets of Soho and Covent Garden and soak up the inspiring international culinary culture
- Sample 7-8 local specialities throughout the experience, such as tapas, dim sum and gelato
- Stop at an Irish pub that London locals love
- Shop in stores that sell top quality produce from all over the world