Eat Like A Londoner: The Internationalist Food Experience
OverviewThis experience focuses on the international influences that have inspired the British food culture historically.
Know More about this tour
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Start the experience with a coffee and French croissant in a well-established bakery in the heart of London. Wander through the streets and look at the curious shop windows that display all sorts of food specialities from all over the world.
Taste and shop your way through small, family run Italian delis and Mediterranean shops where you can sample delicious bites before you buy. Have a taste of the best Spanish tapas in town before entering buzzing and colourful Chinatown.
Taste some of the most authentic Chinese dim sum in a place where Asian Londoners are regulars.
For dessert, enjoy authentic Italian gelato made with fresh ingredients from the market at a local gelateria, then finish your feasting at an Irish pub where you can relax with a pint or an Irish coffee.
Options for vegetarians and vegans are available and well make note of any food intolerances to provide the best personalised experience.
- Join a local to discover Londons incredible food culture and taste dishes from all over the world
- Explore the streets of Soho and Covent Garden and soak up the inspiring international culinary culture
- Sample 7-8 local specialities throughout the experience, such as tapas, dim sum and gelato
- Stop at an Irish pub that London locals love
- Shop in stores that sell top quality produce from all over the world
Inclusions for Eat Like A Londoner: The Internationalist Food Experience
- * Private and personalised experience, * 4 hours with a Local Host, * 7-8 tastings of various internationalspecialities, * A coffee and a craft beer or a soft drink, * Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
Exclusions for Eat Like A Londoner: The Internationalist Food Experience
- * Food and drinks additional to the ones included in the experience* Tickets to any attractions* Transportation costs* Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Well be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, interests and the food you love so we can assign a like-minded local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest a few trattoria options and agree a meeting time and place.
Although you will enjoy a meal at a great trattoria, your Local Host will also help you with suggestions to discover other great places to eat & drink and suggest local spots that you wont find in a guidebook and that make the city unique.
Cancel up to 14 days before your experience and get a full refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- London Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and Madame Tussauds Entry Ticket
- London Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and London Eye Ticket
- London Combo: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Shrek's Adventure Admission Ticket
- London Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Tower of London Ticket
- Vegan Food Tour Experience in London
- Private Departure Transfer:Central London to London Heathrow Airport for Up to 5 Passengers
- Private Departure Transfer:Central London to London Heathrow Airport for Up to 3 Passengers
- Activity and Yoga Retreat