Eat Pray And Love Naples: Day Trip From Sorrento
OverviewEnjoy a full-day walking tour in Naples from Sorrento, and explore the mysteries of this fascinating and legendary city. Led by a knowledgeable and professional guide, cross famous streets and pass by the main churches. At lunch enjoy a delicious pizza, and visit the city's highlights in the afternoon before returning to Sorrento.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Small-group tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tour
Pick-up from the Hotel and transfer by mini-bus to Naples, start with a walking through the historical center, starting from via Duomo passing by San Lorenzo Church (San Gaetano Square) and the famousalley of San Gregorio Armeno renowned for its handmade shepherd's production. Then reach Spaccanapoli (Via San Biagio dei Librari) continuing then through San Domenico Maggiore, San Severo Chapel (house of the Veiled Christ) to finally arrive in Piazza del Ges to visit the church of Santa Chiara and Ges Nuovo.
Free time for lunch.
In the afternoon, you will reach Posillipo Hill stopping there to take panoramic pictures. The tour will continue with a walking tour starting from the massive square of Piazza del Plebiscito; continuing then, strolling by the Royal Palace, San Carlo Theatre, Galleria Umberto I, Via Toledo, Trento e Trieste Square. Stop at the famous Caf Gambrinus for a tasting of typical Sfogliatella and Caff.
Return to Sorrento in the afternoon.
Inclusions for Eat Pray And Love Naples: Day Trip From Sorrento
- Guided tour of the historical center of Naples
- Neapolitan Pizza Tasting
- Coffee and Neapolitan cake Tasting
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- English Live Commentary
Exclusions for Eat Pray And Love Naples: Day Trip From Sorrento
- Entrance Fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
If you suffer from a food allergy or intolerance, please advise the tour operator
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Ischia Island and Food Tasting Day Trip from Sorrento
- Sorrento Coast Boat Tour at Sunset with Swimming and Happy Hour on Board
- Sorrento Coast Boat Tour at Sunset with dinner in a typical restaurant
- Sorrento Sunset Boat Tour Including Dinner
- St. Anne Celebration Day Boat Tour with Dinner and Fireworks in Sorrento
- Sorrento 3-hour Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- Positano Dinner and Fireworks Boat Tour from Sorrento
- Pompeii and Capri Tour by Boat from Sorrento