- Pick up at your hotel in Da nang and transfer to Hoi An.
- Go to market with our chef (around 1 hour), we will have chance to see and experience the noise as well as contact directly to sellers here, you have some tips about bargain custom in Vietnam.
- Beside that, our chef will show the ingredients and its use which has in our lesson.
- Tranfer to Cam Thanh village by boat. Stop at nice & ancient cemetery, house built with water palm leaves
- You will know how to ride a basket boat, join boat race competition. Moreover, tour guide will show how to catch fish by rods and special net.
- Rowing basket boat through these small and beautiful channel, guest come to inside of the water coco palm forest, see these coconut tree growing together.
- After eco trip, guest will stop at our restaurant and join in cooking class with our chef.
- The cooking class will take you 2 hours to finish, at that time, you will be shared how to cook food and valued information about Vietnam cooking style.
- Guests will enjoy what you cooked. Take a rest and come back with our souvenirs.
This is our menu
- Goi cuon Fresh Rice Paper Salad Rolls with Pork and Shrimp with a Tangy Peanut Hoisin Dipping Sauce.
- Pho Bo cooked Ha Noi style Beef rice noodle soup infused with beef bones, cinnamon, ginger and star anise.
- Mi Xao Hai San: Fried Noodles with seafood. Ingredients: Mustard green, prawn, squid or beef
- Banh Xeo Crispy Vietnamese Crepes filled with pork and shrimp, bean sprouts and green onion. Served with lettuce leaves, fresh herbs and nuoc cham