OverviewEscape from the city traffic. A visit by speedboat to an island where you can see a peaceful setting and sit on the banks of the river and experience a little peace
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked at the hotel and transferred to Bach Dang Pier to board a speedboat. Then the boat will go across Thu Thiem Bridge , Saigon Bridge to escape the busy city.
Next, pass the Saigon Pearl, one of the most luxury apartments in the urban. Continue downstream to Thanh Da Canal, and go onto the Kinh Bridge. Here you will have the opportunity to take photos on the way. The boat reaches the Binh Quoi Village, where numerous thatched cottages in the Northern countryside are found.
You'll be able to sit by the riversides to enjoy fresh coconut under the shade of coconut tree.
Continue upstream to a small canal and visit Phu Chau Temple, a beautiful floating temple in Go Vap District, that showcases intricately carved statues and friezes of dragons, tigers and phoenixes. You'll see beautiful architecture and have chance to learn about the Vietnamese culture.
After your temple visit, you will be brought back to the Bach Dang Pier where your tour finishes
Inclusions for Eco Island Tour With Speedboat From Ho Chi Minh City
- Insurance on boat
- Air Conditioner Car for pick-up and drop-off at hotel, and transportation (two ways)
- English Speaking Guide
- All Entrance Fees during guided time
- Cool-towels and Mineral Water
Exclusions for Eco Island Tour With Speedboat From Ho Chi Minh City
- Beverages and other meals are not mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.