Eco Safari Tour Koh Samui - Ko Samui
OverviewKoh Samui has always been known for its wonderland of nature. It is this eco-safari tour which will help you explore it flora and fauna in a sustainable fashion without disrupting the environment. This tour will last you a full day and will have multiple things to do and places to visit! From elephant treks to snorkelling, and ox cart riding to a Thai cookery show and a boxing match this day will give you moments of utter bliss and tranquillity and some of absolute adrenalin rushes. Get set for a day well spent in Koh Samui
- Enjoy Trekking on Elephants Back for about 20 Mins
- Youll also see how rubber is collected to make latex, and see how monkeys are trained to help their owners
- Enjoy Elephant Show where you would get to feed the elephant by hand.
- You might have heard a lot about the famous Thai boxing, you will get chance to see one in this tour.
- See Rice Farming and learn the art of Thai Cooking, also Ox Card Riding.
Know More about this tourThe expedition begins at 900 a.m. with a land transfer to elephant camp Spending time with these larger than life creatures will make you realize how sensitive they actually are Number 1 on the agenda is elephant trekking. This includes riding on this giantlike animal amidst the beautiful plantations and tropical jungles. You can meet, feed and click photographs with the elephants. Dont miss the elephant show
This will be followed by a highly entertaining monkey show, and a traditional Thai boxing match. Get ready for the adrenaline rush as these punches will leave you pumped up and enthusiastic You will be witness to the process of using latex to make rubber and will also get an opportunity to have a look at the rice farming methods, and be witness to a Thai cookery show. We are sure you will be hungry after that delicious cooking, but there will still be a bucket load to do before lunch
Following this, you will hop on to a longtail boat and be taken to Koh Tan for a round of exciting snorkelling Enjoy the depths of the water and the beautiful beaches. You will get a chance to explore the beautiful and untouched coral reefs and explore this marine world. After this strenuous activity, you wont be made to wait much longer For you awaits a delicious Thai Buffet lunch. Make sure youre full because the day isnt over yet.
Up next is a visit to the Buddha Magic Garden. The serenity of the stone sculptures in this garden is nothing less than magical. This garden will also give you a stunning view of the island. Its antique charm adds a different feel to the beautifully carved statues of Buddha.
Get ready for a change of mood. How about tranquil to all charged up Make sure you have your cameras handy. We promise you the stop points will offer mindblowing panoramic views of Koh Samui. Dont miss out on capturing a memory here
You shall end this exciting day with some heavenly relaxation at the Namuang Waterfall. Laze around, refresh yourself under the glorious water or swim freely in a natural pool you will need the relaxation after your actionpacked day.
You will be dropped back to your hotels by 530 p.m. We assure you, you would have explored Koh Samui in the best way possible.
Inclusions for Eco Safari Tour Koh Samui
- Round transfer from the centrally Located Koh Samui hotels
- Basic tour Insurance
- Englishspeaking experienced guide
- Thai Buffet Lunch
Exclusions for Eco Safari Tour Koh Samui
- Tips or Gratuities
- Personal Expenditure
- 0900 Start your day with pick up from hotels in Samui for Eco Safari
- 10.00 Land transfer from hotel To Elephant Camp, Enjoy Trekking on Elephants Back for about 20 Mins
- 11.00 Youll also see how rubber is collected to make latex, and see how monkeys are trained to help their owners, and enjoy Elephant Show where you would get to feed the elephant by hand. You might have heard a lot about the famous Thai boxing, you will get chance to see one in this tour. See Rice Farming and learn the art of Thai Cooking. If you wish have laid back day at the Island Snorkel at Koh Tan.
- 1330 Enjoy Sumptuous Lunch
- 14.30 Visit Secret Magic Garden ,for more excitement and thrill visit crocodile show
- 16.30 Return to hotel
Nationality of all travelers and Hotel details need to be informed at least 24 hours before departure
Please carry a copy of your booking voucher to be presented to the tour guidedriver on the day of the tour.
Program is subjected to changed depending on weather and sea conditions
Bring Sun protection, Hat, Rough terrain shoes for comfortable tour
Eco Safari Tour Operates only on Tuesday , Thursday , Sunday
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Hour Romantic Sunset Cruise from Koh Samui
- Cooking Class with Herbal Garden by Amari Koh Samui
- Private Arrival Transfer: Koh Samui Airport to Hotel
- Koh Samui Airport Shared Departure Transfer
- Private Departure Transfer: From Hotel to Koh Samui Airport by Car
- Day Trip to Ang Thong National Marine Park from Koh Samui