Ecological Exhibitions In Gamboa - Panama City
OverviewWithin the resort’s sprawling botanical gardens, you will find distinct nature exhibits, designed to entertain and educate you about the unique fauna and flora of this tropical paradise. The exhibition area is composed of three exhibits that include: Butterfly Farm, Frog Garden and Orchid Nursery.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourWildlife Rescue Center: The Wildlife Rescue Center receives and rehabilitates injured, sick and orphaned animals, giving them the care and attention they need for their improvement, always under the supervision of the Pan American Conservation Association experts. In addition to being a safe space for them, it helps their mission to promote environmental awareness through education and highlighting the importance of the community's role in protecting wildlife.
Butterfly Farm: These beautiful insects have been reproduced in a butterfly farm, in order to show visitors around 20 species of butterflies native to Panama.
Orchid Nursery: This is perhaps one of the few orchid nurseries, in Panama, with an educational purpose. Unlike commercial nurseries, here you can see a large number of wild species native to our country, including some miniature ones and the Panama a s National Flower.
Frog Pond: a garden that recreates almost perfect and natural, lush Panamanian rainforest. It is the new home to hundreds of frogs Darts native of tropical America, with more than 30 combinations of bright colors, where it will be possible to observe the complete cycle from mating, breeding, feeding and even territorial disputes between males.
Inclusions for Ecological Exhibitions In Gamboa
- Round-trip shared transfer
Exclusions for Ecological Exhibitions In Gamboa
- Local taxes: 7%
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No meals or drinks are allowed.
Wildlife Rescue Center is closed on Mondays for maintenance.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.