Ecological Reserve Churute Mangrove And Cocoa Farm - Guayaquil
OverviewVisit one of the most important sites of this huge ecological reserve, watch the increible amount of exotical birds that inhabit the site and learn the types of planting of cocoa, a bit of history of the estate, will walk through the plantations and elaborate homemade chocolate while enjoy a traditional lunch.
Know More about this tour
Near Guayaquil we will visit the Churute Mangroves Ecological Reserve. It is one of the most important sites of the reserve due to the amount of freshwater birds that inhabit the site. We make a tour by canoe for 40 minutes in which we visualize the formation of the largest in the Pacific coast of South America estuary. Then we will walk the path of the Howlers. It is 1.4 kilometers walking through the tropical dry forest and you can see monkeys and birds native to the area. The tour is average. Mangroves are considered as an important Ramsar site located in the canton Naranjal, Guayas province 40 kilometers from the city of Guayaquil.
After the visit to Mangroves Churute we headed to a cocoa plantation Hacienda. Learn the types of planting, a bit of history of the estate, will walk through the plantations and elaborate homemade chocolate with the same seed that you collect. After the tour expect a traditional ecuadorian lunch made with ingredients from the farm. Later you will go back to Guayaquil.
Inclusions for Ecological Reserve Churute Mangrove And Cocoa Farm
- Transfer in / out
- Bilingual guide
- Tour of the Sendero La Flora
- Boat tour through the mangroves
- Howlers tour of the Path
- Lunch at the hacienda Cocoa
- Tour of the farm producing cocoa
Exclusions for Ecological Reserve Churute Mangrove And Cocoa Farm
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is sporty and confortable shoes
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A mosquito repellent its recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.