Econlockhatchee River Kayak Tour - Orlando
OverviewCome paddle the 8-miles through the mysterious, moss covered cypress forest of the Little-Big Econ State Forest. Somehow escaping the uncontrolled growth dominating Orange and Seminole Counties, the tightly winding upper portion slowly becomes a widening, lazy river. The high sandy banks will shade you with enormous live oaks, pine, pal and ancient cypress. A light lunch will be served picnic style at the Boy Scout Bridge on the Florida Trail.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourYou will meet at the Little Big Econ Canoe launch in preparation for your kayak trip on the river. Upon arrival you will be required to sign a waiver, before your guide will hand out bottled water, go over paddling basics, river safety and what to expect on the tour.
Your group will paddle approximately 3-hours and then enjoy a riverside picnic lunch. Here, you will have the opportunity to take a swim. On your kayak tour, wildlife abounds; on past tours, bald eagles, red shoulder hawks, many large wading birds, river otters and of course alligators have been encountered.
After a light lunch on the banks of the river, it is about another hour of paddling to the "take out" where the private van will take you the 15 minute drive back to your car.
Inclusions for Econlockhatchee River Kayak Tour
- Professional Guide
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Econlockhatchee River Kayak Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
There is no minimum age however all participants must know how to swim
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, towel, waterproof camera and wear clothes that can get wet and possibly dirty
To ensure a proper size kayak is available, please provide your individual heights and weights at the time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Little Big Econ State Forest Bike and Hike Tour from Orlando
- Kennedy Space Center Day Tour with Airboat Ride from Orlando
- Private Orlando Transfer: Port Canaveral to Orlando Airport or Hotel
- Florida Everglades Airboat Tour and Alligator Encounter with Optional Lunch
- Orlando Explorer Pass
- Kennedy Space Center Ultimate Experience: Dine with an Astronaut and Up-Close Tour with Transport from Orlando