- Taking the transfer fromKeflavik airport to Reykjavik youll find our deskat thearrivals hall, and our orange buses are situated right in front of the airport, it's only 1 minute walk from the arrivals hall.You can walk directly to the bus with your proof of purchase where your bus driver is waiting for you.
- Takingthe transfer from Reykjavik you'll meet us at our Reykjavik bus terminal. Our terminal is located at Fiskislod 16, Grandi. Please be ready 15 minutes before scheduled departure with your proof of purchase.
- You do need to pre book your bus ticket in order to have a guaranteed seat on the bus. We are open 24/7.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 45 Mins
Departure Time :
For return ticket: Please choose return product. , , 24/7 departure connected to all flights. We leave according to schedule. , Every hour or every 30 minutes, depending on flight traffic. Times .. read more
Departure Details :
Two departure locations depending on booking: Keflavik International Airport or Reykjavik Terminal
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Fixed schedule airport transfer between Keflavik International Airport (KEF) and Reykjavik bus Terminal and vice versa. This airport transfer is connected to all arriving and departing flightsat Keflavik airport. The transfer betweenKeflavik Airport and Reykjavik Terminal takes approximately 45 minutes. Sit down, relax and enjoy a free wifi along the way.
Know More about this tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable