Economy-Shared Everglades Airboat Tour From Miami
OverviewSit back and hold on tight for an airboat tour through the Everglades! Choose from a 1 or 1.5 hour ride exploring the "River of Grass". Your guide will be sure to point out wildlife such as birds and reptiles that call this area their home as well as talk about the history, flora and diverse eco-system that lies beneath
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Likely to Sell Out
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Know More about this tourYou'll feel like youre flying through the grass on this small group airboat ride of the Everglades. If you're on a budget and looking for something "not so touristy" to do, then this is the best way to explore the "River of Grass" without causing severe damage to the eco-system. The Florida Everglades is undisturbed nature that dates back 15,000+ years. The Everglades vastly preserved eco-systemis overamillion acres that is made up of grasslands and hardwood hammocks.
This smooth sliding ride will be the highlight of your trip as your guide points out all the highlights of the sawgrass prairies. You will see beautiful flowers, trees and animal life found no where else in the world. Just outside of Miami lies an uncultivated home of the cold sharp toothed Florida Alligator, which welcomes everyone to their home. We may even run into an invasive specie like the Ball Python that is polluting our environment. So step out of the sand and concrete of Miami and lets ride and slide in the River of Grass together.
Inclusions for Economy-Shared Everglades Airboat Tour From Miami
- Economy airboat tour
- Local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Economy-Shared Everglades Airboat Tour From Miami
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Confirmation subject to availability
Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Children 3 years and under are complimentary and considered lap children.
There are no buildings, gift shops or restrooms- this is a pure Everglades tour. It is strictly a conservation and preservation minded tour.
Total weight limit is 1100lbs (500kg / 78.5 st)
There is a maximum of 6 passengers per boat
Please advise your preferred tour time in the Special Requirements.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.