OverviewTest the waters with a stand up paddle board on your next trip to South Padre Island! Economy rentals are available 7 days a week. Beginner boards make learning to stand up paddle board easy. This is a great way to get out on the water on South Padre Island.
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Know More about this tourFirst timer to paddle boarding? No problem we have large stable Paddle boards that are perfect for beginners. For those with experience we also have touring models which are a bit more challenging. Stand up paddle board rentals are available daily and include a paddle and life jacket. This 2 hr rate is for launching from our private boat ramp onsite, so there's no need to worry about how to transport the boards. The paddle boards are a great way to spend your time out in South Padre Island and are a fun activity for the whole family. Rental duration is 2 hours. So get out on the water and have fun! Due to equipment limitations there is a 275 lb. weight limit.
Inclusions for Economy Stand Up Paddle Board Rental On South Padre Island
- Life vest
- Launch from our private boat ramp
Exclusions for Economy Stand Up Paddle Board Rental On South Padre Island
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.